Bucksport Big Bull Creek

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by SFISHER, Oct 17, 2007.

1. SFISHER

SFISHER Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Name:
    Steve
    Hey Yall how you doing, I havent been on the BOC for a while do to boat problems and work. Anyway I have 4 days off inbetween work, and I am planning on duing some primitive camping at Big Bull Landing in Bucksport. Anybody care to meet up?? I will be there from Oct.1st till the 4rth.

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    How about those dates? Maybe you are going next year.LOL JK! Let me know the excact date I might could make it there for a day of fishing I know there are some grown flatties in that area.

3. SFISHER

SFISHER Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Name:
    Steve
    Your right Rivercat its November. The day after Halloween, stop on by if you want to. I have never fished that spot by land, but I haved fished that river by boat. I went there monday to see what it looked like for a campsite. There was a fellow there sitting on a 5 gallon bucket fishing with a bream buster. He had about 8 nice bream, 1 bass, and 2 small catfish. All caught on blue worms that he dug, about 15 feet from where he was fishing.

4. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Steve, did you get to go camping? I couldn't work in the time to go, but was thinking of you. Hope you did some good.....

5. SHELLCAT

SHELLCAT New Member

State:
    Georgetown,S.C.
    HEY BO-SHELLEY HERE-HOW DID YOUR TRIP GO-I AM OUT OF TOWN WORKING BUT WILL BE HOME AFTER THANKSGIVING-MY NUMBER IS STILL IN THE BOOK-I WILL ONLY BE HOME ABOUT 3 WEEKS BUT I NEED TO GET A FISHING TRIP IN-SO I MAY TRY YOUR SPOT IF YOU THINK ITS WORTH GOING-LET ME KNOW---I WAS HOME IN JULY AND CAUGHT A COUPLE SPOTTAILS AND THEN FISHED A SPOT AND CAUGHT TWO SMALL CATS-ANY INFO APPRECIATED

6. SFISHER

SFISHER Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Name:
    Steve
    Tommy, we had a great time! I spent 4 days sitting in a chair, enjoying the great outdoors.

7. SFISHER

SFISHER Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Name:
    Steve
    Shelly, whats up BO! What are you doing out of town? When will you be back? I got jury duty starting Nov. 27, maybe we can get together that week. Let me know if you will be in town.

8. SHELLCAT

SHELLCAT New Member

State:
    Georgetown,S.C.
    HEY BO-I AM AT THE HOUSE NOW-BEEN IN THE PEE DEE RIVER TO DAY WITH MY BOYS DUCK HUNTING-YOU CAN REACH ME AT 546-0274-GIVE ME A HOLLAR AND MAYBE WE CAN CATCH A CATFISH-MY OLDEST SON HAS A 16 FOOT SEA FOX WE CAN CATFISH OUT OF-BE GOOD TO SEE YOU--