Buckeye Football!!! and Fishin!

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by catfishrollo, Sep 1, 2007.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It's that time of the year again. BUCKEYE FOOTBALL is finally back! Game partys food, drinks, etc. Lot's of fun! The only problem i have after working all week, then preparing for the game is finding time now to get bait go fishin, and take care of the rest of my yard work during my couple days off. And, of course spend time with my wife and daughter! Does anyone else feel the pressures of life during this time of the year? LOL.. rollo:smile2:

2. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thats right, The bucks are back...Too bad i got to go to my dads house to watch the game but o well. Yay, Brewskis and nachos :smile2:. And Chris wells

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    O H ..? !!!!! GO BUCKS!!

4. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I...O , OHIO....Yes Go bucks. Whats the score?

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    24-6 right now.. sorry for the delayed update.. trying to can tomatos as well. rollo

6. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hmmm, I'm not sure about this D. Youngstown is moving the ball against the Ohio D. But osu offense in moving the ball really well. thanks for the update.

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think they are missing Anthony G. more than they thought. he was the huge x-factor last year.

8. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Yeah I'm smelling what you stepped in, I mean but could the sophomores step up and fill those shoes? Osu is always known for having s D that is top in the big ten.

9. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    Considering I'm a server/bartender at a sports bar, this is my favorite time of year. CHA-CHING$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!
    Not to mention, I LOVE fall flatheading!!!

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Wellllll they certainly did a better job than Meetchicken :smile2::smile2: go App State :tounge_out:

11. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I got a Sirius Stiletto, Satallite feed of every game!!! Whooo Hoooo.

12. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    All i got to say is im gonna find myself over at my fathers house a lot during this season 42 inch plasma hdtv with the big ten channel o yeah

13. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Well how good do you guys think they are this year after dominating Purdue?Theres a chance they could be ranked number 2 after this week.

14. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Finally back? Where did it go? They lost like 1 game out of their last 20 something. I don't think the Buckeyes went anywhere and it looks like they'll be around for a while. I was wondering where you guys went. Last year it was rare to see a thread without Buckeye fb mentioned. Just because they lost to the Gators doesn't mean they can't play fb. Anyone can loose to the Gators.

15. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Buckeyes,Fishing,tail gateing man you cant beat it and I love high school football go Ironton Fighting Tigers! Me and catfishjohn will find time to hit the lake even if football is on my mind.:big_smile: Ill just have someone cut the grass :smile2: