Buckeye Bait slingers!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Salmonid, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I noticed with the cold spell last week that the Ohio board went kind of quiet and now that the weather is turning up for a nice weekend, Im sure most folks have some catting plans set up for the weekend. So who is headed out and whereare you headed?? Not looking for specifics but just trying to spur some good conversation and possibly get afew folks hooked up this weekend.

Me, Im teaching folks about trout ( Im a flyfishing guide) on the Mad River on Sat and may be able to get out for a few hours on Sunday, not sure. and tomorrow night Im taking Mellon ( Blindfolded of course) to a top secret Green sunfish pond so we can get his bait tank filled with 3-5" Greenies so unfortunately, that will pretty much be my whole weekend. I hope to live my catfishing dreams by reading about everyone elses experience this weekend so I hope everyone does well!

Salmonid

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Well I have a Bday party on Sat so I think thats pretty much shot, but I may go out to either Alum Creek Res or Hoover. Depends on how well my Van is running also I would hate to get stuck.

3. chubbahead

chubbahead Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm going to go out after work. The woman is having ladies night at the house, so I have to leave. I'll be fishing the GMR for channels. I might get out Saturday, but I won't know until it's time.

4. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    heading nawth with billy_gee_whiz sunday. caint say i would fish for flies?????

5. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    I say I would be trying to get out friday night for a while or sunday , anyone myway wanting to go ....Jason.or Jack maybe ?