Buckets

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Nov 28, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Anyone know of any companys I can get or buy plastic buckets from including lids ? I would like to be able to get them bulk.... thanks rollo

2. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    Google "plastic buckets", tons of industries listed.

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I guess I should have posted, anyone know of a company that you would suggest for business, that makes 5, 6, and maybe 7 gal. buckets and lids? Or specializes in them? Looking for suggestions, or possibly someone on here that works at one of these plastic factories that can talk specifics... thanks again...rollo

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Jason, go to your local school. I work maintenance at a school and ton's of food grade buckets get tossed every day. If ya wanna pay shippin i'll send ya some.:wink:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I know where your at, I used to work maintenance also at my local school for a couple years... Them wax buckets, and food buckets are great.. To be honest, I have an innovative idea. I need to talk to a company that can make what I have in mind, and produce them to what I have in mind... Another name on the bucket isn't gonna work... thanks though for the idea John... rollo

6. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    jason whatabout rubbermaid they make buckets

7. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    not sure how much your wanting to spend to get this idea going rollo, but i recall being in the local home depot the other day.. in some random area by the paint department, they had lots of plain blue buckets. from what i remember just glancing at them ( wasnt exactly bucket shopping :smile2: ), i believe they had what appeared to be maybe 3,5,7 gallon ones? not an expert here, but im thinking thats what i saw.. next time i run over there, ill check them out..

or maybe check some of your local painters.. see where/ how they get their buckets for paint to mix

good luck in your search!

8. Skipjack

Skipjack New Member

State:
    LaGrange, Ky.
    I've got about 20 six gallon buckets that I picked up of of a job site . Your welcome to them if you want them.

9. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    When I need a 5 galon bucket I always get mine at walmart, they even have them in camo pattern for 2 bucks each.

10. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    Search Semi and Finished Products

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thanks guys, im not looking for a few buckets here. I have plenty of them... I'm looking for a possible business partnership with a plastic company, that specializes in different sized buckets and lids... thanks again...rollo

12. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
  13. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i think rubbermaid is just up in wooster ohio too

14. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    hey rollo call me i can fix u up.......PAUL:wink:

15. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    i was gonna say if u only need a couple buckets i got mine from a house that was under construction and got a couple 5 gal. buckets from the dry wall dudes, they always throw away the empty dry wall mud buckets w/lids or if ya know a friend that is a painter they always have big paint buckets:wink:

16. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    sounds like rollo has got a money makin plan:big_smile:

17. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I get most of mine from the road sides , but most of them are missing the lids, but hey, they're free for the taking. lol

18. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    If you get your bait bucket company off the ground, come advertise on the BOC :wink:

19. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Use the new technologically innovative Rollo Bait Keeper system. Guaranteed to keep your bait frisky and gay. Our bait won't rollover on a hot summer night! Only three payments of $19.95! But wait! there's more! Buy within the next 3 days and receive my newest ebook titled using no-rollover sinkers, a $29.95 value Call now as supplies are limited!

20. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio