Buck points

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Robbie Norton, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Robbie Norton

Robbie Norton New Member

State:
    Florence S.C
    Who has kill the biggest deer rack so for:smile2:,i know it's not me.:big_smile:

2. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I got a ten pointer that netted a little over 140", but that was in Canada a couple of weeks ago.

There have been some nice ones killed this year.

:wink:

3. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    BUMP!!

My avatar was killed in KY this past weekend and scored 144".

4. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Dang you are travelin the whole Continent in search of Bambi aint ya.Must be nice.I gues you will be in Texas or Montana next week.Nice Buck by the way:big_smile:I am sure the catfish on Wylie havent missed you,at least their mouths have had some time to heal:smile2:

5. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    I'm hunting on a working mans budget. Good deals and doing a lot of the work myself once I am there.

Its a good year for deals, especially in Canada. If you are not busy the next two weeks you can pick up a six day hunt in Canada for $1800-$2000.

I wish I had a pile of money and could go from one state to another for the month of November...maybe one day. For now, I will take the deals I can get.

As for the catfish, I caught two today while fishing for perch. My hunting is done, and I am now stocking up on bait for what I hope to be an exciting winter of monster cats in the Carolinas.

:big_smile:

6. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina