Buck & I need a prayer today...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by buddah, Sep 8, 2006.

1. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Welp' the day has come and I'm up with the peepers this morning! Kinda nervous but 'll manage.. Today my faithful friend Buck is getting neutered! I think I'm more nervous than him..LOL...only cause I know and he dosn't !
    I'd ask that you say a lil' prayer for him if you think about it. I'll be takin' him in around 8:30 AM and they'll call for me to go pick him up! He hasn't ever been away from me and not sure how he's gonna handle it! I'm worried. He's the most gentle dog and very loving! Loves the water and can fetch all day! Here's a pic of Buck-erz fer ya to gawk at so you know whho your praying for! Thanks a million guys/gals. It really means alot to us to have so many nice people to count on! Your the best!!

Buck dog
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v672/buddah101/IM001962.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v672/buddah101/IM001976.jpg

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Sending up a prayer for Buck-erz and one for you too, Jay! I believe you are right, you're more nervous than he is. My youngest Golden just had this procdure done about a week ago. His was a bit more complicated (he was a crypt-orchid) but he came through with flying colors. I'm sure Buck will too! :smile2: Thanks for sharing his picture with us.

3. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    hope everything turns out alright , wouldnt want that done to me :crazy: poor buck-erz:sad2:

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Prayers sent for you and Buck, im sure he will do fine.

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Ol Buck will be just fine. You think he is a gentle dog now he'll be more gentle when you get him back. Just keep him out of the water for awhile . Prayer said for ol Buck just the same and for your nerves. By the way great pictures of Buck. How old is he anyway?

6. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Almost a Year old!

7. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Buck will handle it better than you I bet. He'll probably wonder what went with all that sex drive he had. Wishing you and Buck the best.

8. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Will he sound like a Chihuahua when he barks now..?:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    First Corollary of Taber's Second Law: Machines that piss people off get murdered. -- Pat Taber

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    DH said the process is not all that bad. :cool2:

10. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You hang in there. There are many of us that understand how important our Pets.

11. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    vengeful Yea,I love dogs and I will be praying for Buck.Please forgive me as I cain;t help thinking."Sic him Buck! Bite him in the you know where!" peewee-williams

12. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Prayers sent up for your nerves. Buck will be fine, even happier once it is done.

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayers sent for you and Buck.Poor,Poor little fellow!!!

14. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dogs are my passion,I have two a male and a female. The male was born in my lap and he was so precious and still is I just couldn't give him away. The other one was same as dumped off in my yard as a pup.I don't care too much for folks that dump their pets,my daughter come and got me and she was bawlin and I ran outside to see and there came my baby carrying in her arms all wet and shivering and cold a little female that is identical to my males mother.Instantly I was bawlin,oh well long story I now have my babies and they both have been fixed,so buddah I be thinkin about youns today and hope for the best be blessed------------pk:smile2:

15. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Well they just called and he's all done! No complications at all, so thats a relief! Clipped his nails and gave him some advantix! 140.00 but well worth it!! I love my lil' Bucky!!

Also Thomcat was supposed to take us and he called 10 minutes before We had to be there and said he couldn't do it!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! :crazy:
    So I had to call a taxi..$$ Cha-ching! $$ 13.75 either way.
    Way ta' go Thomcat.:sad2:
    I don't think it was his fault though.

16. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I get to pick him up at 2:00PM... Hooray!!:cool2: :lol:

17. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Prayers for Buck to brave the seperation and for your peace of mind.

18. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Hope That Everything Turns Out Good And That Buck Brings You Home Ok.lol Sorry Lol

19. minnies_moocher

minnies_moocher New Member

State:
    Coldspring, Texas
    Sorry Buck-erz but there goes the nabor hood.:big_smile: It's not too bad I had my Mooch fixed when he was 6 months old.:tounge_out: I will keep you in my prayers and wish for the best.:lol: Keep us posted on how he is doing.