Buck Creek...

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by DC43, Jun 27, 2009.

1. DC43

DC43 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just wondering if anybody has been up there, and how the fishing was. I was thinking about driving up there and spending a day or so...:big_smile:

2. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    sorry man wish i could help but i got nothing good luck my man

3. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i used to fish it all the time, right where it meets cj, caught numerous 6, 7 pound channels and loads of carp out of there, it's a nice little place. fished right past the bridge

4. DC43

DC43 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks man, i apprecaite the spot, i am deffinetly checking out the spot, I love catching them channels:big_smile:

5. Catfish-fever

Catfish-fever New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I can second the nomination for fishing at the North end of CJ Brown. When the water level is down far enough, you can walk out on a sand bar and get close to a rip rap like water diverter. I fished near that one night and caught loads of channel cats. But the best time to hit that spot is right after ice out in the spring... that becomes a wind blown flat and all the dead shad get blown into that area. I imagine the same thing would happen after a winter kill happened too. Another good trick is to follow the gulls. If there are a ton of gulls hovering in an area... better believe food is there. And where there are a lot of dead bait fish, catfish are sure to be there.

6. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    Im not sure about the fishing but the water is nice.:smile2: