Bubba the Love Sponge?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Mar 9, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Just curious to see if anyone else has ever listened to him on the radio. He is on Sirius now from 4-8 every night. My favoriate is Ned, the guy does some hilarious song parodys and prank calls. Can't wait for my CD to come in.

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    You are one sick puppy, teabag!!!.....LOL:p

3. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I take it that you have listened to him?? He is good for a laugh, but Ned, now that guy is funny.

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I dont have Sirius, My uncle does though and listens to him, that's the only time I got to listen to him. And it was for just a few minutes......Howard Stern, and this guy? Intresting....LMAO:p

5. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    used to love to listen to him when we HAD a good radio station out of cincy, havent hear him in ages. good to hear he's still around!

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yup, still around, did you like Ned?? He has his own CD out now, I will let you know how it is, should have it any day now.

7. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Listened to him down in Tampa...he had some good spots...some just downright nasty....liked when he had Terry Boella(Hulk Hogan) on...he pumped up the show

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    He seems to have Hulk Hogan on at least every other day. I know they are good friends. He is also a close friend with Tony Stewart.

9. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    oh yeah i heard him quite a few times being that i live in tampa..
    i even watched him wreck his sprint car at eastbay speedway one nite and loved it:p
    he was on here for the longest time until the fcc gave him the largest fine anyone dj has ever gotten to date for being him i guess...

10. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yeah, he wrecked again a couple weeks ago. Ned and his mom make the show.

11. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I didn't know he was on Sirius either. I used to listen when he was on air here in Cincy too. Stern and him might be enough for me to jump ship to the sat.

12. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Stren is on 24/7 now on 100, they loop his show. Many people wanted to hear him whenever they could. He used to be on from 6-11 on 100, and 9-2 on 101. Then they would replay him at night.

Bubba is on from 3-7 on 101 and replayed at night also. Not sure of the time.

There are other shows like "Miserable men, with Bob Levy", Wack Pack roundup, Roundtables, and other shows that I can't mention. LMAO

Worth the $12.95 a month for sure, and he is signed for 5 years, Bubba for 2 and extension to 5 is in works.

13. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    ned makes the show worth while...
    i luv his prank calls.....hello,hello,hello ,,,,dumb %##%^&%$#^.....hehehehe