B's, B's and More B's, and Spoonbill hexes....#7

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by ccat, Mar 25, 2015.

1. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Hmmm, Shane's Huh?
    I knew I should have taken a picture of my Triple/Triple from Whataburger last night, but had all I could handle driving home while consuming that beast.
    I had to run to Lowe's for 11 sheets of plywood and stopped by and got one for the road.
    Anyone keeping score will be glad to know our week of inservice meetings are over and the real deal starts Monday.
    Oh, we won't talk about "our" slump, but at least we are still in 1st place by 1 game.

Big Sam likes this.
  2. barnold

barnold Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    7 onion rings and a single stack cheese burger :cry: a man would starve to death on that. You need to up your game Sam or you'r gonna loose that jury :eek1:

ccat and Big Sam like this.

3. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    That single stack burger is a 1/2 lber....... Good thing it was only 14 miles to da house...:wink1: My next presentation to the jury is Resized952017040895160816.jpg

Mr. Arnold be glad your in Illinois and not 65 miles from the living " hex-master-"B".
    Probably no R/C this weekend lying Lewis has a doom and gloom forecast going....cant risk the electronics getting wet:wink1: but i amy go drag a few baits around see what happens.......:idea:

ccat likes this.
  4. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    just got back from the Mexican restaurant.........4 bowls of chips/salsa and a Large Stevens Special.
    Nite Nite Boys. It's Siesta time

Big Sam likes this.
  5. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Ok boys, round 2 of my summer projects is almost in the books.
    Remember round 1? Painting the house?
    Well, round 2 was when T wanted to do a "little" remodeling. Hmmmm, Little?:eek1:
    I let her do most of what has been done, but when the hardwood flooring install stopped in the kitchen, leaving just the living room to be done, I had to take action.
    I was off Friday as I had way too many PD hours and didn't have to be at school.
    She was gone to school so I decided to get started.
    It is amazing how fast you can pull and rip up carpet when you use the motivation of your enemies. All I thought was the people I hate............St Loser Cardinals, St Loser Cardinals, St. Loser Cardinals.............Auburn.........
    It worked. The slowest part was moving furniture while ripping and pulling.
    Got it done in a few hours, but pulling those tack strips around the edge and those stinking staples from the padding was a pain in the @$$.:mad1: But I got it done and that just left yesterday to go.
    Started off at 8:45am and by 7pm, all hardwood was installed and things are back to semi-normal. Just putting baseboards back in and my part will be done.
    Painting of the walls/ceiling will come later and this project will be in the books.
    No fishing next week, as project A-3 will be in the works. More on that later, with pictures included.
    Sam was stealth yesterday as texts and even a bonus call didn't get a response.
    He probably heeded against JFK and Garrett and fished......or did he?
    Today will be resting as it is my LAST vacation day...........of my life.
    Aren't there no vacation days when you are retired?:biggrin1:
    B2 out

6. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Now I call my second witness IMG_20150905_141911.jpg

ccat likes this.
  7. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Yeah, we have a lot of Jr in that "state".

Big Sam likes this.
  8. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Well Sallisaw and Muldrow got almost 9 inches of rain in 6 hrs :O_o: the train tracks gave out and one derailed....shut down hwy 64 & I-40........ got a text Billy said the river rose almost 8ft quickly......river went to 103000cfs......... looked this morning and its already down to 34000cfs and falling.....talk about flushing the toilet:pacs_foe:

brucec and ccat like this.
  9. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Yeah, I saw Sallisaw had hit 6" in no time, but didn't know they got that much.
    But back to me...........my LAST, FIRST day is in the books.
    177 more to go.

brucec and Big Sam like this.
  10. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    I do have one more witness to testify in the water-gate Hex master "B" trial....i present 0219171109-00.jpg

brucec and ccat like this.
  11. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Well folks, I am screwed with the above witness. I was there that day and I remember that debacle well. There were lines tangled from left, from right and I think some were even just thrown in from above for good measure. Or............and that's a big or.........was it one of Johnny's Planer Boards that caused that Crocheted mess?:ninja:
    So OJ, how many witnesses you going to call in this HexMasterB trial?
    But don't fret Sammy. I am not announcing my plans for the weekend yet, but I texted you about it, but you know all about 121 and that will surely reverse the HEX...........or, will that trip to the Chinese buffet across the road keep the Hex going? Don't worry my friend, that place closed down. No more buffet to cause Gastric Pain.
    But there is always Terry$

brucec likes this.
  12. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    I do have another witness to call for the hex-master "B" trial of the decade 0818161614-00.jpg

ccat and brucec like this.
  13. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Well, hold the phone. With THAT witness above (known as the thievin B) I am back in this trail now. Call Marcia Clark and Judge Ito. I might stand a chance.
    Speaking of those three 5 gallon buckets of tomatoes.
    I have been picking a 5 gallon bucket about every other day, but with the rain the past few days, I'll be picking that and probably more this afternoon, if I don't get them this morning first.
    I know Sam is known to fly drones around to "inspect" things and has been seen sneaking around at all hours of the night in my garden.
    Hmmmm, it might be time again to unleash the Guard Snakes and my Attack Chickens.

14. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    As we speak my lawyer is in action texting the judge..... IMG_20160227_134231.jpg

15. barnold

barnold Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    He texts so fast he has a blood blister on his texting finger:eek1:

ccat, brucec and Big Sam like this.
  16. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Bo, there is not much Johnny does fast.....except pulling handles at the coffee shop.
    Sam and I witnessed this first hand at Southland last February when Johnny the Magician made a $20 bill disappear in about 30 seconds.:eek1:
    Ok folks, my location can now be divulged.
    I am next door to Sam's favorite room at the Economy Inn in Rogersville....
    I drove down all night last night and met the company building my 30x50 shop. They delivered the materials at 10am, unloaded it, I paid them, and then tarped it all.
    This afternoon I did some calling and set up my Well Drilling for tomorrow morning.
    Man, killing 2 birds with one trip down is a bonus, about like those bonus skipjack I "might" be catching tomorrow afternoon or Sunday morning.:pacs_foe:
    Just hit Sportsman's Park on the upper end of the Elk River to the tune of a Double with cheese loaded, with large fries and DP.
    With no sleep last night because of driving, it is time to get to sleep.
    Sam, I have the Ice Box blowing on super high with temp at 55 in this room.
    Where is Unka Si when you need him............
    121??? I might need a Tetnus shot after this stay in luxury.:laugh:

17. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    So " Twitch" admits openly to crossing state lines while on bail...:eek::eek::eek: obviously this will call for action with a direct connection to Judge channel-master himself.....you're in for it now Hex - Master "B" IMG_20170728_185620.jpg

I gotta get the :cub: ready for fishing season ..... right around the corner folks....

18. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Well, that trip to Bama was a productive one.
    Besides getting my shop materials delivered, the Well Drillers arrived at 9am Saturday and promptly punched a 100' hole in my land. Hit bedrock at 38' and the water showed up shortly after that. Apparently hit a few cracks but the big water showed a little deeper.
    80' produced 8 gallons a minute and 100' produced 10 gallons a minute.
    I'll take that any day. Lots of limestone started showing from 40' and down, but then again, my land is in Limestone county........DUH.:rolleyes1:
    I think Sam and all his "witness" callings are the result of him playing PeepEye with the Eclipse.:cool1:
    And since I didn't hit "PAY" in my well drilling, I will now call my own witnesses.
    Your honor.........may I present exhibit A?
    gold rush.jpg

19. barnold

barnold Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well[no pun intended:tongue1:] your two witnesses don''t really know what pay is either.:O_o: All they go for is the Glory Hole :pacs_foe:.