The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

2481 - 2496 of 2496 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,481
Well shoot, we finished 5th out of 26. Had 80 pounds with a 53 pound big fish. If we could have had that 40 from yesterday, we might have won it. 106 pound won it.
This was a 3 fish tournament with 2 overs and 1 under. We had a 7 pound under that kept us out of the money.
oh well, it was a good day and we had a good time. Don't think we moved more than 300 yards the entire tournament but won't divulge where we were or pics of the happenings, because Bo would be GPS'ing it in a hurry.
I'll take a couple of days off but am taking my mom fishing Tuesday. She wanted to have a fish fry soon so I told her she'd have to get out in my boat and help catch some eaters.
We'll probably fish W lake somewhere.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have been working with a couple of satellite companies to hover over the 3 w's [Wheeler, Wilson, and Walmart] to get the scoop on the spots.:ninja: carnold and I need all the help we can get.:roflmao:

·
Registered
Big Sam Arkansas
5,814 Posts
Surveillance.... I like it Bo...track his tail to no end!!:sneaky: Good finish gent's:smile1:...

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,485
It's funny you say that Bo. When Doc and I were idling away from our spot before heading for the weigh-in, a Drone hovered over us and followed us for about a minute. It was funny. We finally found the culprits, they were over at a house out on the porch. I am sure they were scanning all of our rods and potential bait situations. It actually tried to run us down when I showered down on the Zuke too.
Now I know who sent that drone.:ninja::adolf:
But you better watch ole Sam, Bo. If he sends you money to spy on me, watch it for being confederate money or wooden nickles. He's capable of both.:o_O:

·
Registered
Big Sam Arkansas
5,814 Posts
Nothing but monopoly currency folks....I did switch to my fall tackle bucket yesterday... It was a treasure trove I found stuff I didn't know I had and stuff that I did know I had and new stuff that I did have that now I know I have:bruised:
IMG_20200928_182341797.jpg
and something new
IMG_20200928_182739570.jpg

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,487
........and I am sure I won't hear the words, "hey, do you want some of this line???"
Or he WON'T bring all that "new-found" loot in Dec, but will pilfer anything he might need from my tackle.:adolf::cry:
That's ok, I'll have a few months to regain my supply and restock for the next onslaught of the two pairs of sticky fingers.:idea:

·
Registered
Big Sam Arkansas
5,814 Posts
I like teammates instead of opposition from those that shouldn't be giving opposition:rolleyes1:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,492
That sounds about as confusing as your "....today, tomrrow, day before yesterday......:bruised:"

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,494
Fishing Lake W tomorrow and a report will follow. Been fishing some this week but can't divulge much because of a "swearing to secrecy".

·
Registered
Big Sam Arkansas
5,814 Posts
Well I've never known Chris to keep a secret.... And I didn't get any fish pictures this week so he must have not caught any.... So much for lake w ........ Cooler weather is coming today the front hits in our area. It's supposed to be cool all week.... Trying to get everything switched in the boat still I've got all my rods done clean greased old and retied and re-spooled some of them.... It's time for some fall fishing people...:cool:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,496
You are correct with me not sending pictures, but if you remember correctly, I sent a picture of that 15" blue that got the skunk out of the boat today........🤪But other than another small blue, that was it. I spot locked for hours and dragged for a mile..........only bites.
Oh well, it's going down to "Bo" temps tonight.....39.
Roll Tide

2481 - 2496 of 2496 Posts