Bruiser Is Back!

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Blue Bruiser, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Blue Bruiser

Blue Bruiser New Member

State:
    St Louis, Missouri
    Hey Everyone,
    It sure has been a long time since I last logged in. Things have sure been very hectic the past 6 months. Now that I am back in Missouri and settled in I felt it was time for me to come home, So here I am. Sure did miss you guys. Well if ya wanna fish drop me a line. Also Where's CUZ?

2. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Welcome back Chris!:big_smile: Please take the time to put your name on the Missouri Roll Call in the Local Missouri Talk Forum.:wink: I saw Cuz on last night i believe.

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Welcome back. Cuz is either flying accross the sky somewhere or out on the water trying to catch that record.

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Welcome back brother:0a25:

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    WELCOME Back Chris.J.D.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome back to the BOC board Chris. With several hundred post a day it is easy to get behind. I hope you enjoy catching up. Good Fishing

7. just cats

just cats New Member

State:
    Leslie Missouri
    Welcome back Chris.

8. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Cuz is alive and well. MRR is correct. I've been flying alot lately. More than I care to admit really. I'm looking forward to some time off thats for sure. I'm really looking forward to spring time, and getting out on the water. I'm hoping to spend some time fishing with the bros, MRR, Kutter, Chris, hint hint :cool2: Hope everyone has a very prosperous 2007. May we all have deep bends in our rods this season. Sorry I havnt posted much lately. Cuz has been flying alot to save some money for the all the fishing trips coming up. I promise I'll be getting on here more as the weather warms. Peace To All.

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    It's, it's ................ALIVE!!!!

LOL

We all take breaks from time to time. Some get busy with work, some with fishing, some like myself just need to get back to the real world now and then.

10. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Well Well Well. Even the Ol Grizzly Bear comes out of hibernation every now and then. How R Ya Tom? I hope you have had a nice holiday season. We HAVE to get you into a boat club meeting. I heard there was only six slots available. I'll give you a call when I get back home on the 10th. Flying until then. I am probably going to be doing some crappie fishing this month and next if you want to tag along. Talk soon. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

11. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    You be careful up there in those friendly skys.And A Happy new Year to YOU!!

12. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Got the money burning a hole in my pocket for that membership. It's been waiting there for a year and a half and starting to get a bit moldy. Then again, so is my beard. Went by your house yesterday on my way to fix a computer down in Park Hills. Almost stopped to see if you were home. The big ice storm we had dropped 5 of the 11 cedar trees where I parked the Kutters Katter for the winter. Luckily none landed on the boat, but all around it. It looks hidden under there now with limbs all around it.
    New days off this year, Fri and Sat., and working evenings now. Might make it a bit difficult to make one of those club meetings.

13. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Welcome back Chris.

14. aaronm283

aaronm283 New Member

State:
    missouri
    welcome back bruiser

15. Blue Bruiser

Blue Bruiser New Member

State:
    St Louis, Missouri
    Just Wanted To thank Everyone For The Warm Welcome Back. Sure Is Nice To Have Such Friendly brothers. Cuz yes we do need to get out there and stick em soon... I will give you my new number and we can get together and land that new record this year. How bout it.

16. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Good to see you back Chris. Best of luck out there this season..

17. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    It wasnt a warm welcome back, were just all trying to get our total post count up. :big_smile: Just kidding. Glad your back Chris. I'm all for the new record, however if my short term memory serves me correctly my last month of kitty fishing would rename my boat the USS DINK. Give me a shout chris. Cya.