Bruce Edmunds

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by bone3160, Aug 9, 2009.

1. bone3160

bone3160 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I'm new to catfishing and this site.That said I ran into Bruce Edmunds Sat.at Lake Greenwood.We just started talking you know had any luck ect.Found out he was a member of BOC also.I have to say he was full of info. and more willing to help me and share.He tried to explain to a what I call myself a "rook" short for rookie.lol The ropes of drifting and catching bait. Just a huge personal thanks to Bruce for taking time out to help a ROOK like me.

2. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Steve it's always good to hear when someone meets a fellow BOC member. Glad Bruce could help assist you on some idea's drifting.

3. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Bruce is a great guy and a great catfisherman,glad ya got to meet a fellow member.Just dont let him recruit you to Team Smackdown,we have a hard enough time with them 3 now:smile2:

4. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Glad you could meet a fellow BOC'er. Bruce is a great guy and will help you out how ever he can. All you have to do is ask.

5. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Steve it is always nice when u can meet a fellow B.O.C. member ,an get to talk catfish'n :wink:

6. bowler man

bowler man New Member

State:
    nc
    bruce is a great guy who will help out when he can

7. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Bruce who? :wink:

8. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Yes, Bruce is yet another "cool dude" from Team Smackdown! That group is helpful, and knowledgeable!

BB in SC