Brrrrrrr

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by Larry Collier, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Larry Collier

Larry Collier New Member

State:
    Wagoner, Oklahoma
    I just looked at the weather forcast on wunderground.com and it looks like were back to freezing temps for a high for the next week :sad2:

With several back surgeries in my past cold temps are like putting a padlock on my front door. :angry:

2. okie gal

okie gal New Member

State:
    Okla. City
    That cold sure makes a difference. The older I get the less I like it and I really didn't like cold when I was young. I guess the boc is at least one way to pass the time till you can get outside again. We are sooo ready to fish!

Okie gal

3. LARRY DAVISON

LARRY DAVISON New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Amen, during this cold weather I just let the fish have their day in the water. I go to my shop and make up sinkers and all the thinks I am going to need before I go fishing. Clean reels, put on new line, practice throwing a casting net, etc. The day will come when we can visit the fish.

4. Koon

Koon New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    not sure this cold is ever going to fully let up... spring can't get here fast enough... I have a new project pontoon I wanna work on!

5. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
  6. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Weather sure looks nice for next week. Maybe I can get my days off and the weather to play nice together for once!

7. Larry Collier

Larry Collier New Member

State:
    Wagoner, Oklahoma
    I hope the weatherman doesn't change his mind Vince. Like Franklin I've got things to do on my boat and trailer. Nothing that will take more than a day or two (couple of hours for most people :roll_eyes:) unless I get sidetracked watching Nascar or sumthin:smile2: