Brothers........We got Zarkawi

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Darrell, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Coalition Forces Killed the terrorist Abu Zarkawi in a bombing raid in the Diaylah province. The local people of the province guided the coalition forces to his whereabouts and are responsible for the find.

For those of you who may not remember he is the one responsible for the beheading of several americans and the killing of countless Iraqi's.

MAJ D

"Evil Flourishes When Good Men Do Nothing!" - Evil died today!

2. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Good going glad yall finally got him....thx for all the hard work you all do.:cool2:

3. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Well now he can be with his 40 virgins, and I hope they make his eterity hell. LOL. Ya'll get it done and come home safe.

4. Fry Guy

Fry Guy New Member

State:
    Warrensburg Missouri
    Good news. When you coming home?

5. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I celebrate with you, but I was at first skeptical because he was first reported dead at the hands of the Afghansitani Northern Alliance three years ago. At least this time we claim visual and fingerprint proof. Git R Done.

"Hi, Allah.....kinda hot in here......you are Allah, right?!?!?!"

6. BamaCats

BamaCats New Member

State:
    Alabama
    way to go Darrell yall come home safe and keep up the great work making it safe for our families. May God Bless you and Keep you

7. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Thats god news Darrell,thanks for everything ya'll do and come home safe...

8. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Thanks to you and all your brothers in arms; God bless you guys for all you do!

9. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Thanks to all our armed forces!! It's all over the news!! They found out where he was and put two 500 pound JDAMS on his a$$. They also took out 7 other terrorists as well!

GOOD JOB!

10. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    heard it on the news as I was driving in, extremely happy, now lets get the other, if he is still alive, get the country running on it's own & bring you men (& women) home.

11. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Now this is a good thread to log on and see. Job well done for sure. Thanks for all you do brother, get your butt home soon.

12. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    We are dancing in the streets here at Camp Lejeune.Way past time to bring this sorry SOB to justice.I hope the bombs had bacon grease on them!:big_smile: Just as an after thought if a Muslin Jihadist dies heroically and goes to heaven he supposedly is given 12 virgins as his reward.What if he dies like this piece of human flotsam,does he go to hell with 12 bitchy wives?:big_smile: :lol: :smile2:

13. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    rats, Darrell...i scanned the list for this thread but missed it and posted a duplicate...thanks:smile2:

14. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks for the update! I wish you and all the rest of the troops a safe return!

15. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Brothers,

First off, thank goodness the planet is rid of that bass turd- sucking up our valuable oxygen, who was clearly part of the surplus population. Thanks to the people of the province for turning him in and for American technology for giving his turban a jdam flea dip. Thanks to those of you out there who delivered that technology with precision and speed.

My concern now is that at this moment there is no new face now for us all to look for in the news as the face of "the enemy" with respect to Iraq. There is no new name to look at today as the #1 bad guy in iraq... Who wears the next turban that needs the flea dip?

I hope that the people of Iraq can solve their problems that theyre dealing with right now and with this jerk gone, I hope the minority of Iraqis will give up trying to defend any of those who would follow him or that idology.

A lil perspective---- What do we have there 100,000 troops? And whats the population of Iraq? 27 million? Well to those of you out there who would be railroaded into believing that this is a war that iws not going well, perhaps your math is a little better than your war policy: if 27 million people wanted 100,000 other people who clearly look different and dress alike out of their country, they could do it in a day no matter how good our technology is. The people of Iraq do want us there- there is your proof of that. Now we have to figure out wether our interest will be served spending our money time and technology keeping them all breathing while they work out their civil discrepencies.

The insurgency is difficult for me as an outsider and nonmilitary guy to grasp. I cant figure out i it is due to us or due to the warring of a people within their new nation. I think a little more information on the causation and nature of the insurgency would better serve our nation than the discourse we're getting from ALL of the media.

To common media focus on wether we ought to be there at all in Iraq should have been a discussion in january of 03. By now it is as useless as asking wether the hydrogen powered Hindenberg Zepplin was a necessary invention in the 20th century. The discussion is out of date and we need to focus on now and not then.

Here's to you, armed forces. Here is to you, our American Soldier! Cheers for a doing a fine job now and in anticipation of a job well done, whenever that will be.

Thanks for giving us the update! Godspeed for a safe and speedy return.

Sal

16. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I think that his 12 virgins he is given,remain virgins.He does receive the nagging.That is his hell.peewee-williams

17. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Wow PeeWee you are vindictive.Good one ,lets hope Osama joins him soon.We WILL get them all in the end.:smile2:

18. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Darrell, thanks to you and all who serve to make this a better world...The head Rat had to go! Its great to hear the locals had a hand in getting him. Hope there were a whole lot of other rats with him when ya got him! Congrats to the Rat Patrol!

19. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    So can we consider your work officially done and bring you home now?

20. Pillpeddler

Pillpeddler New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Way to go! Just want to remind you fellas over there fighting for freedom, the REAL Americans are behind you guys (& gals) 100%. We pray for you all weekly at church. God Bless & come home safe!