Brothers and sisters

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by chris45601, Sep 21, 2007.

1. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I just want to take this time to say Thanks B.o.c. Members For helping me out a lot, and telling me not to get frustrated and just quit, I feel like i should buy you all a beer or something to that effect. I owe you guys a lot, The help here from the ohio members and other members around the us has been so awesome. It seemed the night I Caught those fish I had they members saying cats right there lol. But again thanks brothers and sisters

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    if you want to send beer, i will gladly send you a p.m to give you my address, i will even pay the shipping! lol i knew you would get on a flat before long. you have to go. we all have our droughts. if you caught huge fish every trip, you would get burned out fast. congrats again on the catches!...Now, do you really feel like sending beer?? :0a31:rollo

3. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey Chris when we hookup and fish real soon Ill take you up on the beer and just to be a sport about it Ill drink jasons and everyone elses to since your buying.:big_smile:

4. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hey who knows maybe one day jason and ed, we'll be ont he shore and i'll buy :smile2:

5. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Congrats Chris, Stick with us for another year and you'll be givin the answers to some new guys questions. I'm glad you got the help you needed. I've been here for years and I still get usefull nuggets every now and again. There are guys on here that have forgotten more about catfishing than I know. Sometimes they don't even know they know something till someone asks a question. I have met and talked with guys on here that for whatever reason don't even think they could help out till I said " that is a good tip man" lol. I think that's what makes this the premiere site that it is. Everyone keep asking questions. And all you guys with a little nugget, bring it to the surface and let the rest of us put it to use.