Brother's and sister's pets

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by smoke, Sep 28, 2006.

1. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    just thought we all could share pics of our wounderful pets for all to see. This is my pics of my 5month old blue and gold maccaw and my 2year old boxer girls...

Attached Files:

2. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    i miss my wifes boxer layla she got ran over , she was pretty too

3. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    My wife loves her cats , one of which weighs about 23 lbs , make a great watch cat lol

4. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Looks like you never have a slow moment at your house.

5. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Yeah, I got a pooch. She's an 18lb mutt and believes herself to be a princess- and she is the reason why we dont have a fly swatter in our house. That is her only job- and she probably eats 300 dollars worth of cheese annually in exchange for us not having to whack a couple dozen flies dead. lol.... I failed economics 101, I guess.

So here are 2 pics of her- sometimes we let her hair grow out like you see it, sometimes (like curently) we giver her a buzz cut and keep it short, and we even gave her a lion-cut once, with the mane and the tail... just to be funny. She was not impressed but we thought it was hilarious. :roll_eyes:

Attached Files:

6. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    We have a 4 year old grey cat who answers to the name 8-Ball. Hr job is to put up with her 2 "kittens" our daughters, & let me tell you, those kids run her furry little feet ragged! & don't believe a word of what 8-Ball tells you... She loves every minute of it!:003: 8-Ball is also just as spoiled as the children are....& it was my hubby & parents who did it...
    Lisa

7. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    We have a 4 yr.old Boston Terrier named "Tug". He is very spoiled and is pretty much our third child. I would go as far as saying, "I outta be able to count him off on our taxes".