Brothers: A public apology, please read

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by paleocaver, Jun 8, 2006.

1. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    I started a thread that I never should have started in rudely questioning the actions taken by DeerHunter01 regarding the removal of another thread. I'd like to publicly appologize for my words, my tone, and my accusations. The mods here have a tough enough job keeping the site fits for us without having to justify their every move. Please forgive my stupidness.

Scott

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    We have to remember, this house belongs to Paul and his appointed Mods. We just show up every day for a visit. But as the gracious hosts they are, I'm sure it's water under the bridge...

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Understood Scott. Why not show your remorse by becomeing a star member.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Agee 100% Big George.

We all get heated at times, takes a man to apologize.

5. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    it is about time I become a Star Member again, I was last year but have been lazy in re-upping this year.

6. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Scott, you forgivin. Now lets see that star!!

7. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Well said, Scott - way to step up to the plate.

8. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Nuff said! Rep to you both!

9. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    Congradulations. You are now an official member of the human race. WE do things that maybe shouldn't and someone said it takes a good man to apologize or say he is sorry. Your complete. Now go and have a good time.

10. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I have never thought of the above.It just never interred my mind.I guess I just always thought of it as us,our,HOME with FAMILY or whatever.When you are a guest,and never know it until some one tells you.That is awesome! It means that someone is treating you right.Thanks guys.I really mean it.I have a very hard time getting things out when I am bothered,excited or that I have to think about.Things that come up in my memory or mind.Things that seem to come out on their own,I get by with if my fingers will do their job.You have really made me feel at home.I am home!peewee-williams

11. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Paul and the mods have a very hard job. This site WILL not run itself. I am sure all the complaining makes you feel good but compound that by 5, 500, 5000 and we have a mob. so, what I am saying give Paul and the Mods a pat on the back ever once in a while.

Thanks Scott for the Kind words rep points your way.

12. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    George, George, George,
    This isn't the old days when you could make a little monetary donation and be absolved of your sins. I think Scott should have to stand in the Henderson town square and be publicly flogged with Poison Ivy and have to catch bait for DH for the next year.:roll_eyes:
    Seriously, Kudos Scott for stepping up...W

13. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Well said Scott.

14. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
  15. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Scott, Good man.You know Scott thats why a pencil has an Eracer on the end of it so we can change if we make a mistake. and the good Lord knows I make alot of them. Bigcatman0816.

16. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    rep form me Scott as it taks a true man to do that and welcome to the family as we all have our hot points I know I have and I have also tried to make admens for them also. Well done.

17. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    this is why we are family sometimes we say things and then we are big enough to take them back...good job

18. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    You're the man Scott! Takes maturity to get past that pride:smile2: .

19. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Scott, and to all that reads this post:confused2: ..please understand that everything that Paul and the Super Mods do is always in the best interest of this site and what makes it the most progressive board on the net. I personally enjoy its format with rules which I don't find that hard to follow that keep it a pleasant as well as informative to all.:wink: If I post something the they feel is not helpful then I would expect and want them to delete it. To those who agree with my statement, please consider becoming a Star member to keep this site the leader.....and it is by far!:big_smile:

20. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Everythings cool! Lifes' way too short to hold bad feeling's,whether it's here on the B.O.C. or somewhere else.