Brother Needs Our Help In Texas

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by Mr. Foster, May 25, 2009.

1. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Hello my name is Brent. I have a friend on her and he also has alot of friends on here, so maybe we can help him out? Saturday night around 1a.m. he was rear ended by a truck going 100 mph on the highway, i imagine Brandon aka thecatman was going the speed limit. Anyways he lost allmost all his fishpoles tackle etc. I was wanting to set up this post to see if we could help get him back up on his feet again as far as fishing. He is an avid fishefrman and i know im gonna help, so please join in if you feel like it. Thanks Brent aka Mr. Foster

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thanks Brent! Brandon is one of our special young BOC members, I sure hated to see his gear destroyed that way.

3. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    YEAH IT SUCKS.JUST GLAD HE IS OK.THE WHOLE NIGHT WAS BAD WE STARTED OUT TO GO FISHING IN THE BOAT BUT TI STARTED LIGHTNING REEAL BAD AT THE BOAT RAMP SO WE WENT BANK FISHING INSTEAD DIDN'T EVEN GET A BITE.AFTER BRANDON LEFT MY HOUSE HE WAS REAR ENDED ABOUT 15 MINUTES LATER.TALK ABOUT A BAD NIGHT.ANY WAYS I GOT SOME RODS AND REELS IM GONNA GIVE HIM AND I HOPE HE GETS HIM A NEW TRUCK,NEW GEAR OUT OF IT.THE DUMB A$$ THAT HIT HIM HAS HAD 2 DWI IN THE LAST SIX MONTHS.

4. recordbreakin1

State:
    texas
    HEY BRENT YOU YOU THE ONE THAT LOST THE BIG FISH LAST NIGHT?

5. recordbreakin1

State:
    texas
    I MEANT WAS YOU THE ONE THAT LOST THE BIG FISH LAST NIGHT?

6. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    No, I could of handeled that beast lol, it was our other friend from nebraska.

7. iluvnevaeh

iluvnevaeh New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Naw i lost that big one man, :angry: i'm still a rookie i was countin on brandon to make it up here and show me how to catch some HAWGs. Im just glad that hes ok, i had talked to him right before and it really suks it happened. I hope hes doing good and wish there was more i could do to help!! Stay up and you'll be outfishin me in notime borther!

8. recordbreakin1

State:
    texas
    WELL

9. recordbreakin1

State:
    texas
    WELL I HOPE YOU GET YOUR NEXT BIG ONE LANDED AND IT HAPPENS NO MATTER IF YOU JUST STARTED OR BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS.

10. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    So I take it this kid is ok? I sure hope so. Best wishes for him from KCK.