Brother needin help

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by joadb, Apr 9, 2007.

1. joadb

joadb New Member

State:
    Clinton, Ohio,
    ive been off the site for a couple of weeks-i had a 30 year old cousin die-lost my income and the mother of my four children left me all within 2 weeks.I guess when it rains it pours.I dont have any body to share with right now so i'll put it with you all.thanks-send a prayer

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I hate to hear all that. Prayers are being sent for you now! Keep your head up,things will get better!

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Our prayers are with you Brother!!

4. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    WOW Mike, I am so sorry to hear about your string of bad luck. I hope and pray that your situation improves over time and know that we here at the BOC have your back.

5. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Wow, and I thought I had it bad hang in there brother It will get better thoughts and prayers are with you.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent brother. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

7. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I have lived 4 years past my "dead line" with my heart.My cancer is popping back up all over and all in me,but I have lived 2 years with it when I only expected 2 months.No known cure,no known treatment for heart or type of cancer.Now to me,that is the good part.The bad part is that my back is bolted up and I have to be potted like a child.That humiliation is the hardest part for me to live with. Many on here have it,and have had it far worse than you and I.They kept on going.We can too.You just keep doing what you think is right,and you and your children will be proud of you,along with all of us right here.Dieing is easy.Living is what is rough.It only took me 3 days to get ready to die.The 4 years that I have lived since have been mighty rough at times.I have a family right here on the BOC that I cain;t quit on.So do you.I am one of them.I love you Brother.You hang in there.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Mike, just remember that there are always people worse off than you in life, that's what's gotten me through more times than one. And if you need to talk, PM me, or any of your other BOC brothers or sisters, we're here for you! Thank you for being willing to share your pain darlin', and take care. :smile2:

9. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Our prayers are with you Brother.

10. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am so very sorry! I'm sorry for the loss of your cousin you have my condolences.As for the rest,whatever you don't quit.Women today(and I'm one of em)lots of times we don't want to except the the fact that our place is beside our man! I'm very sorry for her and her leaving you.I just don't believe in women up and deciding to leave.The only reason I would agree with it is if there has been some "Hanky Panky"goin on behind one anothers backs.Women up and leaving just to leave,well I just can't see it. Hang in there brother.Like PeeWee said Give it to God.He will provide you a wife that takes the role of marriage very seriously.JMHO:big_smile:

11. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Mike brother I have a strong back to carry my troubles with and 2 shoulders to carry the troubles of my brothers when they get to heavy for them. Any time you need a shoulder I have one, so use it. If you need to talk are just want to talk I’ll PM you my number brother. Just remember there is a golden rule to live life by and it is PMA (positive mental attitude) not PMS.

12. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mike. thats what were here for. I'm not a soothsayer or fortune teller, but I do know one thing. Things change, circumstances, relationships, even your hight and weight.lol The good part about it is you have the ability tho influence change with nothing more than your attitude. If you decide that the world is against you, it probably will be. On the other hand, if you start viewing your new position in this world as an opportunity to rise above self doubt and morose sadness, you my friend will have made a positive step toward happiness. Change happens, so make the best of it. Keep the Faith and God Bless :smile2:

13. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    When things get that bad, they can only get better. Sorry to hear about all the trouble you are having. I hope everything turns around real soon.

14. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Wow thats more than pouring. Thats a flood. Sorry for the luck but it all happens for some sort of reason. Hold your head up and look forward and only glance back a time or too. Good luck and you are in our thoughts

15. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Mike,
    I'm sorry about your loss of your cousin and all of the other losses, too. When I've had times like that where everything has fallen apart around me, God has always, always been there with His strong arm to lift me up, and I know that He will do the same for you.
    Please know that you are not alone and you do have a very large family here at the BOC to listen, to share with you, and to keep you in our prayers. Thank you for reaching out to us and please don't hesitate to keep doing that... we all know that this life throws some nasty curves and we all have times where we need a guardrail on that mountain road.

God bless and keep you.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    thought and prayers sent for ky.

17. Wyocatman

Wyocatman New Member

State:
    Centralia, Illinois
    Thoughts and prayers from Ill. My father always told me to keep my nose in the wind. I always took that as meaning dont turn you r back on your problems. Face them and they will eventually get resolved. Sometimes you get a little windburnt but you can bend and still not break. Turn your back, it will topple you over and blow you away. Good luck brother, stay stong, focus on your children, and leave the rest in Gods hands. He knows what hes doing.

Dru

18. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Brother Mike,
    Hang in there Brother, we are all praying for you and your family. Just keep working at life, and NEVER give up!! You CAN make it Brother!!

Walter & Pam Husak

19. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Mike.Gator is for real and has the scars to prove that he don;t know how to quit.He is one of many on here that are there for anyone and everyone that they can help.I truly believed that I am still alive because of them.That said,let me say this.I have as yet to see anyone on here sympathies with or help some one quit.You will have to go somewhere else for that.WE care and we love you brother.These people are for real,and they could care less about a public pat on the back.I am proud of and I love my BOC Brothers and Sisters.peewee

20. joadb

joadb New Member

State:
    Clinton, Ohio,
    thank you brothers and sisters.You all got me through last night-and put a smile on my face today.I wont forget this.