Brother in need of one

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by BamaCats, Nov 12, 2006.

1. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    Hey to all my family, i know i havent been on that much lately and i just wanted to let everyone know that i was still kicking but i have been going through a hard time here. Me and my wife have decided to split after 5yrs of marriage and i have been taking it pretty hard. I was in the chat rooma couple days ago Tdawg and Griz were there,wanna thank you guys for helping me out and talking to me, brothers really meant a lot to me. but i just want to ask that yall keep me in your prayers and keep my little girls in your prayers that they are safe cause she has got them somewhere up in PA. i will try to get on here as much as i can cause i am using a friends computer. but thanks to everyone for letting me get this off my chest and being such a great family.

2. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    hang in ther brother you and your girls are in my prayers

3. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Man, that's rough... You and your girls are in our thoughts... hang in there..
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Chemist who falls in acid will be tripping for weeks.

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Really sorry to hear that Bro. Just hang in there. We will be saying prayers for you an d your daughters. I know it has to be hard on you and them. Keep us posted as much as possible. GOD BLESS and keep a level head.

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hang in there Clevland, Been there a copple times Myself, and thats a hurt that hard to shake. But You have Friends Here and we will all be there for You Sir! just Hollar, O.K. God Bless. J.D.

6. MR SANDMAN 800

MR SANDMAN 800 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Sorry to hear that...hope everything turns out best it can for you...prayers from Kansas

7. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    you can always get on here and get anything off your chest you want, prayers sent!

8. mskittyfish

mskittyfish New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Cleveland...My prayers are with you and your girls. Please keep us updated, because from what I see on the BOC, people really do care....

9. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thought and prayers sent from ky.

10. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Bless your heart brother and God Bless those little innocent girls! I will have you all in my prayers from Missouri!:sad2:

11. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I have been there and done that and I personaly know what your going through and i pray for you and yours

12. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sorry to hear of your troubles, Cleveland. You and your family are all in my prayers. Hope you're taking good care of yourself.

13. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Cleveland, sorry to hear about the family troubles. I'll say a prayer for you.

14. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Cleve, I'm very sorry to hear about you and Lisa. You know that you are BOTH special to me. So of course you have my positive thoughts and prayers from NC that everything will work out in the best way possible, especially for Christina and Brianna. We are all here to support you any time that you need us, so don't hesitate to ask.

15. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Cleveland I'm sending prayers for you and your girls. I hope you can work things out. Children is one of Gods gift to us , we need to think of them and their future first. God Bless.

16. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    we will pray for you and your daughters

17. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Hang in there bro! Things are always darkest before the sunrise! The worst day of my life was my ex-wife and me telling our young daughters we were getting divorced and daddy was moving away. I cried for weeks!

18. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    Pray's to you and your girls, been there done that as far as everything you said. It will get better,,,,,,

19. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Sorry to hear. Prayers are sent out to you and your girls. Been there and done that myself. Hardest thing for anyone to go through, is being seperated from their children.

20. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    thanks to all of you that have sent out your prayers and thoughts.. it has meant a lot to me. I just feel so honored to belong to such a loving family as this one may God Bless each and everyone of you.