Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
I even have a picture to prove what i saw before it happened Shane!!!

Flootie don't ge no ideas that rod was way down river from that spot. :smile2:

i think im gonna put my first pic of WRBC in my profile with this pic, you know he's in there somewhere.

Attachments

Thats a bummer!! I got one back from 70ft of water, but only because the fish that pulled it in was wrapped around the anchor rope at the end of the night. Good luck!

No need to do all that Bill... Im really there.. i was trying to hide from the black cloud.. you can see me in the distance..

In the first pic look at the little white speck at the far right of the bridge...:crazy:

Attachments

I thought it was the lack of boated fish... boy was i wrong
hey there of. one big fish is better than 2 little fish. And yeah you were definately off on that one. It couldve been the 100 gallons of water we drained out of the boat between the middle of the night and when it was on the trailer. it couldve been the lack of fish. it couldve been the rain. it couldve been the light wind after we were soaked. but nooooo it was shane having to break his hand on my trailer hitch :confused2: but the brightside is you got some things done on your boat that you had put off and both of us learned a lot about fishing and each other. Bill and Skip can fish with each other everytime we do this in my eyes. Ill stick with you. no offense bill......:big_smile:

Me and skippi2use was saying how you two were were made for each other lol... did you notice- look at the picture, you guys even had on EXACT matching shorts:smile2:

Me and skippi2use was saying how you two were were made for each other lol... did you notice- look at the picture, you guys even had on EXACT matching shorts:smile2:
Maybe i found my new fishing partner then. Im just like WR. I always wear khaki cargo shorts when i fish. as long as the weather isnt too cold. and then ill wear khaki cargo pants :smile2: and when its like freezing cold bill thats when ill wear what you were wearing. Panzy! it wasnt that cold! i didnt put the big sweatshirt on until my jacket was just flat out soaked. i even wore my cutoff for a little bit. :smile2: jp

yeah yeah i remember saying that. and still i sat in the rain all night. in shorts tshirt a light jacket and then a sweatshirt. while u were bundled up like it was 20 below. And still here i am not sick. That warm bed I got in around 830 was lovely :roll_eyes: I had pants on the boat but just never thought it was cold enough. the coldest i got all night was when we were at the ramp talking before heading out.

Discussion starter · #36 ·
And here i thought you guys would wuss out! :smile2: and get out of the rain ,you all hung in there like a turd in a punch bowl :eek:oooh: true diehards i tell yell i'm impressed. :wink: I fish in the rain too im just trying to make you all feel good

And here i thought you guys would wuss out! :smile2: and get out of the rain ,you all hung in there like a turd in a punch bowl :eek:oooh: true diehards i tell yell i'm impressed. :wink: I fish in the rain too im just trying to make you all feel good
it doesnt bother me to fish in the rain. it just sucks when the water starts running down ur crack. it never got to that point at least. i can say i peed on white river tho kinda. that picture u saw of me out of the boat was real shallow so made it easy to pee. so both of us were standing in the river facing down river and it didnt dawn on shane that he was standing down current of me :smile2:

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.