Brother-in-law needs a job!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by catfishcrazyjr, Jul 20, 2006.

1. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    my wifes little brother just moved down here from chicago to live with us. he is 18 and fresh out of h.s. he has been here a month and still aint got a job so if any of yall know where he can get one it would be a great favor to me he aint got much exs. but he did finish a vo-tech class in h.s. for auto body please help me out it is costin me alot of fishin money to to take care of this kid with him not having a job any thing or pay will do thanks jeremy. 405-420-8385

2. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    I don't know where he wants to work, but the Oklahoma Forensic Center In Vinita, Ok. is always looking for guys?

Ken

3. Catman

Catman New Member

State:
    Randolph, Nebraska
    Jeremy, chicken plants are always hiring. Just putting in an applicaction wont do he will have to show up daily for a while and talk to someone besides the receptionist. I don't know where on OK. you are but I do know of several factories near the OK MO area.

4. okiecop

okiecop New Member

State:
    Grove, OK
    By your phone # i'd have to say your around OKC. There should be plenty of jobs down that way. Heck he shouldn't have any problems getting on a construction crew as a helper. and hey he can always check out body shops I know alot of times they need help but just don't advertise it. Hope this helps ya out.

5. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Maybe he don't want a job...:lol:

6. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    After the last 2 weeks he can have mine, too much heat not enough money, to many hours, and lots of B/S!

7. barney leonard

barney leonard New Member

State:
    Mannford,OK
    The company that I work for sales to qiute a few body shops,I'll ask the boss to see if any are looking for someone,I'll let ya know in a few days