Brookville Lake

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by skippi2use, Mar 30, 2008.

1. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Went to brookville yesterday. Lake was up near summer pool and muddy. Caught 16 fish, biggest was 9#15oz. The fish we have been cathing the last 2 weeks have all been in 3 feet of water or less on specific bottom structure. Water temp was 45 degrees. Have only been fishing for eaters though and for the kids to enjoy. Shad have been a little dificult to catch because most of the balls we have been seeing are hanging in about 25 feet of water. Of course we are cathing enough to fish with, just more work than I would like to see.

2. rmoran171

rmoran171 New Member

State:
    Cedar Grove In
    I was there last weekend and caught about 10 up around quakertown and back in hanna creek. Biggest was around 5lbs. I was useing light tackle and night crawlers. All hits were small and light. The ones I cleaned had a lot of small crayfish in there bellys. Couldnt find the shad, ready for them to start heading up river so I can stock up on my bait. Easy and quick to stock pile the shad when their that concentrated

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Congrats on your catches sounds like it was a good day

4. bsu_catfisher

bsu_catfisher New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, Indiana
    I'm glad to hear that someone is out catching some cats and having fun....hopefully I can get out sometime soon.