brookville lake

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by jginn, Mar 4, 2009.

1. jginn

jginn New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Where can i find a place that sells cut bait? Or where and with what can i catch some chubs or shad?

2. Jadkins

Jadkins New Member

State:
    Connersville, I
    Brookville Lake well to start you should have posted this in brookville lake part 2 there is 4 of us that use the forum to update as we get back in from fish this time of the year none of the bait shop got anything yet we all catch are own shad and for creek chabs start finding creek with deep holes and the rivers will find more in the summer ??????

3. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Dont let justin bother you this was a fine place to post. The shad have been tough the last couple of weeks as well as the fish. I just got back from the lake the shad have not moved up shallow yet as I had expected nor where they where they have been. At least on the south end. Didnt even look at the water temp either. Normally I would be more than happy to give you bait but justin took the last of mine and the last of mikes. As I just got a new net the other day.

4. Jadkins

Jadkins New Member

State:
    Connersville, I
    Well Thanks Shane make me sound like the Big Bad bear.... Well i got in at 3:30 this moring went out around 7:00 yearterday evening And found alot of shad in the shollower water around 10 feet deep 10 to 15 of bank We Caught alot of fish brougt home 10 nice ones around 3lbs avg was catching them in 16 ft of water on shand flet