Brookville lake Part 3

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Jadkins, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Jadkins

Jadkins New Member

State:
    Connersville, I
    Lets see what we can catch this round and see if we can get anyone new to the lake...

Sorry i didnt get to make it over last night kyle......

Tryed getting skippi to go today and he was being a good BOY.......

2. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    ah its ok maybe next time.. we ended up getting skunked..

skippi brought me a few nice ones for the table.. thanks

3. Jadkins

Jadkins New Member

State:
    Connersville, I
    Yea the fish really took a turn for the worse...........

4. Jadkins

Jadkins New Member

State:
    Connersville, I
    Bundy have you been over here fising yet ?????

5. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    Have not been yet this year.Been going on the river and after crappie.Did you fish CFM tourny sat? We fished a river tourny in cincy.8th out of 18 boats.Only caught 2 fish slow slow day for lots of boats.We will be at craigs creek on the 18th hope to see you there.

6. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Derrick won it again brian jennings and I finished second. Justin finished third. That was absolutely the slowest day I have had down there in a while. I think we had about 10 boats. I have had days where we have been blanked that had a better bite than that. The fish that derrick caught was right off of the bat, then he went over 4 hours without a bump. I fished ever thing from 65ft - mm of water. We caught ALL of our keeper fish in about a 10 min span. Mike and I went back out about 9pm and had about the same luck.

7. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    This cold snap must of made it tough everywhere in the region:smile2:. Good job on getting in the money guys on a tough day. Hope to get over there soon but not looking good as work is finally starting to pick way up thank god.

8. Jadkins

Jadkins New Member

State:
    Connersville, I
    Shane ,Mike and my self went out to the lake last night around 530 started fish around 630 went on the north side of qaker town in 3 to 5 foot of water and caught around 25 in 4 hours..... nothin big just eaters.....................

9. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    who hooked em for ya?? :smile2::smile2: sorry brother, had to do it.. thanks for the good report.. hopefully i can get back out there soon, and get in a boat with one of you guys

10. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    to justin a few minutes ago sounds like he is having a pretty good night out there tonight Kyle. After all this rain we are getting down here im looking to see an exceptional day at monroe tomarrow. Only time will tell though. Outlaws are already asleep saved me a headache for the night at least.

11. Jadkins

Jadkins New Member

State:
    Connersville, I
    yea well i am home now end up with 14 1.5 to 6lbs yea thanks kyle i went back to the cycle hook for now with the 1 hit power slam they where doing to night

12. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    I am planning on heading down to Brookville on Saturday. Do you guys got any suggestions of where to go? I don't need to know any of your personal spots. I was just wandering in what section of the lake is producing. It seems like they are shallow now up around Muncie but I didn't know if that was the case down there. I was planning on heading to the northern end. Thanks

13. Jadkins

Jadkins New Member

State:
    Connersville, I
    Well right now you just need to start in 1 spot wait 20 mins if they aint biting go to another the cold snap really messed up the fish ...also it mess up the shad have not been able to catch hardly any in the last week or so....if you are fishing from the bank start at the cousaway there at Qakertown.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Thanks for the advise. I got a boat so I will try the causeway and then keep moving.

15. Jadkins

Jadkins New Member

State:
    Connersville, I
    If you are on the boat there alot more place you cant get to around the power line south of the boat ramp is a good spot and back in the 2 creeks on pass the power lines...on the west side of the lake.. Big E and LIL E.... Well good luck dont know if i will be out this week end or not .....

16. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    I will let you guys know how I do.

17. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    from justin if it where for this weekend I would have a different suggestion though after this weekend and what it looks like this week will look like. The lake is not yet at summer pool. I would bet 100-1 that it will be by next weekend. I also expect it to warm by next weekend. Generally as you get new water on the north end behind white water state park it is dynamite. problably the best spot on the lake for about 1 week sometimes 2. Besides by this time next weekend I believe the flats will begin to move up in there. The water temp is 52 and I think it will be close to 60 by next weekend. I will let you know for sure later this week. I should be able to get up there one day middle of the week.

18. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    I didn't get a chance to get down there last weekend but hopefully this week is different for me.

19. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    well fellas, hows the lake doin this week? she still there? :smile2:

20. Jadkins

Jadkins New Member

State:
    Connersville, I

still there just aint been doing any fishing on the lake