Brookvill lake fishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by skippi2use, Aug 26, 2009.

1. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I am going to try to get us all together friday night at brookville. Especially you guys from muncie if you want to come down. We will try to get as many boats to fish together as we can. And by together is instead of every one running off not noing where to go you can all fish beside me. Steve Im sure will go as well, in his boat. If he wants to go. So the rest of you guys can fill your boat and come down.

2. catfishcatcher

catfishcatcher New Member

State:
    indiana
    Man wish I could make it. I have to work all weekend or I would. Maybe another time. Good luck and hope to see some pics.

3. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    if you can save 2 seats, ill bring chris over there.. he is here till mon then goes back to jacksonville. skippi, give me a call and sort out the details man.

4. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Right now we have the possability of 3 boats. Steves, Mine, and evilfuds. Possably shadman as well. This is short notice I know anyone who is interested please let me know.. Kyle+1, We are going to try to start this a 6pm. The idea is that I will go friday morning and catch as much bait as possable.

5. ColtsFan317

ColtsFan317 New Member

State:
    Indpls,IN
    if theres still any extra spots i can sure fill one i think its a pretty good drive from indianapolis but i could make it

6. evilfud

evilfud New Member

State:
    IN
    Right now its looking like i will not be able to make it Fri night. Wife is working 2nd shift Fri then going back in a 4am sat. I could go on Sat though or even Sun.

Fud

7. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Its looking like i may be able to make it girlfriend has to work so i may bring down another grad student let you know fo sure tomorrow

8. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Another grad student and I are up for comming down tommorrow. Just let me know which ramp to meet up at and the time.

9. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    6pm at bonwell. which is the one right before the dam, on st. rd 101.

10. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    See you then. I need to get bait so we may be a little late. You got any to spare?

11. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Im going to try to catch plenty in the morning although as you know I cannot promise it. I will post when I get done.

12. Stemwinder

Stemwinder New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I can't make it this time, but maybe next time.

Have fun... GOOD LUCK. :roll_eyes:

13. liplifter

liplifter New Member

State:
    indiana
    wish it was saturday can't do fri.

14. ColtsFan317

ColtsFan317 New Member

State:
    Indpls,IN
  15. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    dont know yet Tried to call kyle eirlier he hasnt called me back yet and we lost one boat. Also have another guy dont know for sure about yet am going to give him a call in a bit will let you know by tonight. Just so you guys know this wont be big fish this will be 3-5#'s With maybe some around 10#'s. This is just going to be a #'s game. See just how many we can or cant catch.

16. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Otis be at bonwell boat ramp a little before 6pm. So we can get everyone sorted out. Should be a good time as long as I can get bait early and not have to look for it tomarrow night. I normally dont have any trouble but I havent been on the lake in almost 2 months. That is prob. the longest I have been off of the lake at one stretch since 1993. Including in the winter.

17. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Got some frozen if we need them

18. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    spent 3 -4 hours trying to catch bait This morning early. Caught 8 big shad and 4 suckers. It was tough, there are plenty of little shad running the surface but my big mesh will not let me catch the table spoon size shad. I am getting stuff together and going to head for the lake and try to get there by 4pm to try to catch more. Also steve is going to catch bait when he gets off of work.

19. evilfud

evilfud New Member

State:
    IN
    Good luck guys i really want to fish with you skippi and get a feel for how you drift so i can work on it on my own. And like i told you on the phone im a person who needs to experience it to learn it. Catch some eaters guys and have a good time.

Chris

20. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    No big deal we will get together. Next time that I do this I will try and plan it a little better. Just didnt know about my boat. Went to get cables for it today and every one around here is out of the length I need. No big deal though I just have to shove it into reverse on the motor.