Bronze kahle 6/0 eagle claw

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by Fishermancat1, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Fishermancat1

Fishermancat1 Member

State:
    Cobb Co. Georgia
    I bought some of these hooks. Now i am reading that they are not good. They bend easy. Will these hooks handle a 40 to 50 pound flathead. Did i waste my money on the bronze kahle hooks?

2. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    I have used bronze eagle claw kahle hooks for several years for both blues and Flatheads. I have never had one bend . They will for sure handle a 50# fish.

3. Fishermancat1

Fishermancat1 Member

State:
    Cobb Co. Georgia
    I ain't got know worries..... cause I ain't in no hurry..... at all (Doobie Brothers)

4. Fishermancat1

Fishermancat1 Member

State:
    Cobb Co. Georgia
    I ain't got know worries..... cause I ain't in no hurry..... at all (Doobie Brothers

5. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    hope they work for you because kahles dont work for me. i cant seem to hook a fish on them to tell you. ill stick with j's and circles.

6. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    KAHLE'S ARE GOOD HOOKS I THINK A LOT OF FISHERMANS WERE USEINT BEFORE THE DISCOVERED CIRCLE'S:smile2: WHEN I AM FISHING DOWN IN A TREE TOP I LIKE THE 141BP 8/0 EAGLE CLAW

7. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i put a coyuple grains of silica gel in the hook compartments with my bronze hooks, it helps keep the moisture out of there.

8. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    I use the Egale claw L-42 widegap #4. I've never had one bend on a fish before. I have bent them on snags. For an alround hook I think there one of the best ones out there.