Bronco's owner sends letter

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Mi11er, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
  2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Good luck to the Broncos and their fans this year! :wink: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

3. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    now he needs to send a letter to his doctor so he can set up an appointment to have his head examined. :smile2:

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Now I kinda know what its like to be a Raiders fan...:embarassed::sad2:
    This whole situation is a mess caused by McDaniels, I can't blame Cutler. Oh well, no QB and no defense, we'll have really good draft picks the next few years.:sad2:

5. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Well - I'll put it like this - he would not have to send out a letter in the first place if they wasn't thinking about picking up Matt Cassel - "Where was all of the loyalty then". If I was playing for a team & they were think about getting another player that plays the same position that I played, I would would have done the same thing (as Culter did).
    :0a14:
    They knew that if they did happen to get Cassel, somebody had to sit on the bence & back-up the other & the last time I checked,
    only one QB can be on the playing Field at a time.

:wink:

6. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I agree. You just can't crap on a guys livelihood then not get the deal done and THEN spout off about team. He should of just kept his mouth shut. JMO

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I don't blame Cutler for what he did. McDaniels had something up his sleeve and it backfired on him. Good luck with Kyle Orton!:smile2::wink:

Obviously an understudy of Bilicheat.

It'll take Denver another 10 years to find someone like Cutler.

The Chiefs and Raiders will no longer be in the cellar of the AFC West!:cool2:

8. Waterbug

Waterbug New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Rebuilding? Face lift? New direction? Whatever - the Broncos were by no means a championship caliber team, but they did have potential to be a contending team. Now we've lost the hope we held in that potential and just hope the Broncos can break 500.

9. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    It took the Bears much longer than that!

Franchise QB are hard to find, the two picks the Bears gave up for him are really not that bad when you compare how unpredictable/unsure a QB coming out of college can be, a few names come to mind, Ryan Leaf, Cade McNown, Tim Couch, and the infamous Rex "two-a-pick-or-two" Grosman. If picking them high would mean they will become good QBs then there would be a bunch of them, but that is not the case.

So having Cutler is a much better deal than the unknown guy.

10. thecatman

thecatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    the broncos will use their first pick on a bust in sanchez as well good luck bronco fans in enduring this upcoming season it will be a rough one

11. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I know that your not from this area, but it is just not mannerly to put the Chiefs and the Raiders in the same sentence:smile2::smile2::smile2::wink: Go Chiefs!

12. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Cutler is an arrogant A$$!!! After his bad mouthing John Elway I dont blame the Bronco's for wanting to lose him.. He will never be the QB Elway was and I will never be a fan of Cutler.. I am a big Bronco's fan and as long as someones throwing the ball to Marshall, Royal, Stokley, Gaffney, Scheffler and Graham they are going to do good.. They are all quality players.. and if they can break the RB curse from last year I can see them going far this coming season.. they still have Hillis, Young and have added J.J. Arrington and Correll Buckhalter..

Go Colts and Go Bronco's...:smile2::smile2:

13. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I know alot of people out here were happy to see him go. He is a good QB but is a baby and alot of people in Denver were sick of him and his drama. Too bad he didnt play any other position so my Bengals coulda traded him for Chad Ocho Cinco

14. thecatman

thecatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    you say cutler was a baby but was elway any different in his years and he often had much better overall players alongside him and had the same coach during his tenure which made it much easier to put together a championship team

15. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P

Hey Brandon, most of these guys are not old enough to watch Elway back when he lost the 3 SuperBowls to see how big of a crybaby he was. John Elway was good though, grampa always loved John Elway!

Imagine at your workplace, that you get a new boss and you learned that the new boss has a plan up his sleeve to bring some dude from his old job in to replace you. How would you feel?

16. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona

Agreed!
    years a go the place I was working for placed an add on the local newspaper, for my position! Needless to say I was not a happy camper for a while, even the owner mentioned one day after I found the add that he was thinking about "getting me some help"; the company was not big enough that two people could be busy doing the same thing. I stayed for another year but I always looked for another job after that.

17. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I remeber Elway very well! But it was because of Elway I became a Bronco's fan.. He may have lost some Superbowls but he also won some.. I dont think Cutlers attitude toward a Great Player like Elway won him many fans there in Denver.. Cutler is a good QB, no doubt! But his attitude last year lead up to this offseason and he knows it..

I also cant stand Phillip Rivers, but as a QB he is very good. Just because I dont like someone doesnt mean I havent been around to know why I like them or hate them.. I am a fan and have been as long as I can remember.. 30 years is alot of time to see players come and go...

I am a HUGE COLTS FAN, but there are weekends you will find me wearing a Jones-Drew jersey. Not for the Jags themselves but Hes one of my favorite running backs right now..

Cutler may do good and he may do bad.. But I will tell you this.. Hes gonna miss Marshall and Royal bad!!!!!