Broken Fish finder

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by matt22va, Sep 26, 2009.

1. matt22va

matt22va New Member

State:
    Kingsland, Ga
    What do you guys think about a Lowrance HDS 5X for a finder/gps combo? I thought the Garmin might be broken but hadn't verified that it had 12 volts available. Verified this morning that power in there and it will not turn on. The wife asked last night if she could get an upper body enhancement, I said that I guess so as long as I could get a new fish finder. Ha Ha, talk about a Win-Win situation!

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sounds like your going to enjoy a double blessing.:wink:

3. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    LOL!!!! If they leave you after that there was something fundamentally wrong to begin with. :eek:oooh:

Give your wife what she wants to make her happy!:big_smile:

4. matt22va

matt22va New Member

State:
    Kingsland, Ga
    I understand the comment and it is great advice or warning but those were relationships that were not stable to begin with. My wife is a RN for a plastic surgeon, she's been tossin around the idea for 5 years following the last breast enhancement and I couldn't get her to leave if I tried! We have the type of relationship that if she wanted to leave, we could have dinner next week and talk about the future of each other and our son, and still love each other. I chose WELL.

5. matt22va

matt22va New Member

State:
    Kingsland, Ga
    I still need to know about this sonar unit, Lowrance HDS 5X, I believe. I saw the bigger one fishin with roundhill and was impressed, but I don't know if the smaller is as good.

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Mention boobs and fishfinders and where do you expect the topic to go?:smile2:

Anyway as far sonar units.......bigger is always better. Easier to read etc.....go with the biggest you can afford.

Be REASONABLE with the boob size but go MAMMOTH with the sonar!:wink: