Brock is BACK!

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by rockbass, Jan 20, 2010.

1. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Brock and Dana White were on ESPN to discuss what's going on with Brock's health.

Brock basically found out after tests he had a hole in his gut or colon.....he said stomach I believe but said the doctor's initially said he'd have to have a portion of his colon removed. He wanted to wait to see if things would heal and when he went back in was told that he was beginning to heal. Long story short, he healed completely and the doctor's are amazed.

He called it a miracle and anyone in his position would to. Now you will get all the IDIOTS coming out making fun of him for calling it a miracle, but it was just that.

He should be facing the winner of Carwin/Mir this summer! I hope his condition continues to stay away and he is healthy not only for his fights, but for him and his family.

2. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
  3. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    i dont mean to dis-rspect you guys or anything, but this whole things seems kinda shaky. i have no doubt in my mind that he was sick but at 60% percent of his abilities? come on, if he was at 60% then heath herring couldve beaten him, and Couture coudlve beaten him if he hadnt of landed that one punch behind his ear. but he had to have been above 60%

thats just my .02, btw im not a brock hater nor do i like him, so that has nothing to do with this

4. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am the saem way as far as being a hater or not.

What it was is that his body wasn't receiving 100% of what he took in nutrition wise. He was working/performing on about 60% of the nutrients he should have been getting throughout his body.

To look at a fight and say so and so COULD HAVE beaten him is a bit silly. For any fight or any sport for that matter you can say WHAT IF. Point is and always was with any info about his condition is that he was sick for a long time in one ofrm or another. If you understand what he went through you would understand what they are saying by 60%.

5. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Either way...the UFC will be able to bank on this big time! it all makes for a nice story line and Brock will be back to make things interesting for the rest of the heavies. Im looking forward to seeing how things unfold.

6. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    I was watching the re-play of the Brock / Mir II last night,
    If he was only at 60% I dont think anyone can touch him..
    And im not a big fan eather, I think he acts over the top, But you cant take away how good he is,, Big and Quick...
    Kind of reminds me of Tyson in his day with boxing..
    Puddle

7. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I can't wait 'till he gets back in the Octagon so that somebody can put a whoopin' on him. OH...and it's a good thing he was only utilizing 60% of his nutrition, or he never would have made weight.

8. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Very interesting point.......but I'm sure he would have still made weight.

9. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona

That is exactly why I want to see how Carwin would do against him. Carwin is every bit as big as brock...in fact wonder if he might be slightly bigger? They both have similar brawling styles too.

10. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    they both walk around at upwards of 300 lb. but when brock enter the octagon hes about 295, when carwin enters hes about 285, either way theyre two enourmous dudes lol

11. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    I love the fact that Mir is slowing putting on weight (muscle) he said he wants to be able to cut about 16-18 pounds to get to 265 BY the time he fights Brock again. I hope Mir rips off a Brock arm or leg next time.

WAR FRANK MIR!!!