Broadway Lake Report 3/9

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by foothills, Mar 9, 2007.

1. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    is it to much to ask to have one day fishing without any wind:0a14:...went out for almost 4 hrs this morning and fought the wind the whole freakin time...fished from 6 to 18 feet of water and only managed one good strike but never hooked up...this was my first time fishing for cats on this small lake and i am not giving up on it yet even though i did not fair out well today...hopefully i will do better when the lake/weather conditions improve...water is brown and the lake is still way down because they have it that way for dock repairs...it is some what difficult to get your boat on and off the trailer due to the low water conditions.

2. krabaholic

krabaholic New Member

State:
    PA
    :cry: :cry: Whaaaa its windy:cry: :cry:

3. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Krabaholic.....man i hope a front moves in on you and y'all get 3 or so feet of old man winter!!!!!!!:big_smile:

4. krabaholic

krabaholic New Member

State:
    PA
    3 Feet:crazy: You know I'm just jealous. I went fishing on the susky yesterday and the water temp was 36.7

5. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Craig: Where is Broadway lake?

6. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    Pat it's in Anderson County. Best way I can tell you is go Abbeville Hwy to the caution light and turn on High Shoals Road and it comes out in front of the lake. It's not a big lake by no means, but fun to fish. I've never catfished it , but I've caught alot of hawg largemouth on it.

QUOTE=Patmansc;586201]Craig: Where is Broadway lake?[/QUOTE]

7. catfish_ken

catfish_ken New Member

State:
    Belton,SC
    If you are talking about broadway lake in anderson county south carolina the water is always dark. I've been diving there and the water is black all the time. I've never fished there for cats.maybe I'll try it. The lake is not but about 30 feet deep at its deepest.

8. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    patmansc...it is off of broadway lake road...take 178/76 (belton hwy) and you will see broadway lake road on your right...follow it to the lake...it is in anderson county like catfish ken said...it is a very small horse shoe shaped lake and is for the most part fairly shallow...only fished it for cats that one time but i ain't given up on it yet.