BRIDGE BROTHERS CATFISHING 2010

Discussion in 'IOWA RIVERS TALK' started by FLATHEAD STEVE, Jan 6, 2010.

1. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    I decided to start our 2010 page early because I already have the ITCH, I think we should all start a wager for The BIG FISH this year........ What would you like to win Preston???? LMAO!!! I know most of you probably are not sighning back in just yet but when you do I would love to here some IDEAS!! If no IDEAS are thrown my way by March we will just use our default wager.......CASE OF BEER FROM ALL. LOL!

2. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    case of beer? I never got mine from everyone last year, I think you and brian are the only ones. I think it will be good this year. All this snow is gonna melt and we're gonna have some high water early spring and summer. I can't wait to go!!

3. iabowhunter

iabowhunter New Member

State:
    South East Iowa
    I'm not done deer hunting yet! LOL

I still check in though. Can't wait to meet up with you guys again this coming spring/summer/fall.

Hey Steve, you ever get those camo Penn reels yet?

Preston.....I owe you a case of beer? Guess I need to come to Des Moines and pay up!

Stay warm guys!

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Lay into em Steve. Win up all that beer and if ya make it to the gathering again this year,,,i'll help ya drink it.:bulgy-eyes: Ya'lls fishin hole is prolly froze over now ain't it? Can't stay cold forever, good luck this year fellows.

5. FLATHEAD STEVE

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    Hoping to make it again this year John but the ol' lady has another bun in the oven....another girl!!! and she is due around the end of May so if everything is running smooth at the time we will have some barley pops!

6. iabowhunter

iabowhunter New Member

State:
    South East Iowa
    CONGRATS STEVE!!!!!!!

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Congrats dude, if she is anything like her sister, she'll be a looker. it's funny, not 5 minutes ago Cherie and me was talkin bout you carring that girl every where ya went last spring. I got you pic on my picture frame thingie. One of them deals ya down load pics into that constantly revolve. Again, congrats to you and your wife.

8. IAcrankbait

IAcrankbait New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Looking forward to some time on the river for sure but I still have alot more icefishin to do!!

9. FLATHEAD STEVE

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    Thanks Guys! I am now going to be a "Profesional" dad. It's definatley going to hoan in my patience skills:bulgy-eyes:

10. construction0226

construction0226 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I don't think I told you congrats but congrats and I hope everyting goes A ok buddy. What about making one ot those pictures you made for the biggest fish? Those who don't win can pitch in for the cost.

11. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK

ICEFISHIN!! no no no, you couldn't pay me enough to get out there on it, but spring time is just right around the corner and when all this snow melts it's gona some good spring channel fishin this year.

12. IAcrankbait

IAcrankbait New Member

State:
    Iowa
    HAHAHA, I know too much like fishing for bait right?
    Hopefully gonna be on Rathbun this weekend to give it a try. Probably an alright chance at a couple channels through the ice there if their moving at all. Should be fun on 4 lb test!!

13. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK

so does that mean I have 2 years worth of beer and pics coming????

14. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK

yeah pretty much unless you can put me on some nice walleye then I might consider it. lol

15. FLATHEAD STEVE

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    It's official!!! My first fishing trip of the year will be on Saturday and it's going to be a spot that I have been wanting to fish for four years! It is just to damn hard to get to but late last year Mr. Preston found a way.
    It is so damn top secret that we will be having a military drop and extraction to get in and out unseen!

Bridge Bros should only talk about this spot through private messaging for the Iowa State record/records are there.:gotu:

16. construction0226

State:
    Iowa
    I think we're even and starting fresh this year boat thrasher/river swimmer.:bomb:

17. construction0226

State:
    Iowa
    Might need a snowmobile and some vanishing powder.

18. FLATHEAD STEVE

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    Preston said you were coming with us and offered to give me a piggy back ride!!!!!!

19. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    I told you guy's not to fish at Bass Pro Shop..........

20. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK

piggy back!!!! yeah right the closest you'll get to that is if you get a sled then I can pull you a little till I push you down the hill into the river. lol