Brett Favre making his place...

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by catfishrollo, Jan 17, 2010.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    IN HISTORY! In my opinion! Yeah, he is a Hall of Fame QB. Many hate him for his ways, retiring, returning, etc. Gotta say at 40 yrs. he is still good enough to compete with the rest, and I wouldn't be suprised to see him play a couple more years! Opinion? rollo

2. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Good Enough?? Heck, He's setting the pace looks like!!

3. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Helk I am hoping they take it all, Brett is the man, I am the same age as him but I'm like 5 or 6 months older... Dang, It's amazing what a difference 6 months make.... he'll be hurtin this time next year...lol :winky:

4. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I don't see how anybody could not like Brett Favre? He's a class act, repectable, gives his teammates praise, and he's not afraid to put the blame on himself if he plays poorly, which doesn't happen very often. I loved watching him make the "Favre plays" when he scrambles and makes a thirty yard touchdown pass out of what should have been a sack, when he played for the Packers and he's still making them today! I would love to see a Colts/Vikings Super Bowl this season!

5. Fletchhunter

Fletchhunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Even if you hate the Vikings you gotta love a player like Favre. Guys like him are a dying breed in sports period. I am a life long Viking fan, which means I have never liked the Packers, but I have always been a Favre fan, I have been to Lambeau field twice just to see him play. I just hope he and the team can keep it going and make my dream come true of a super bowl championship for my Vikes

6. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Brett Farve is automatic Hall of Fame!

and yes, he could play for a couple more years.

7. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    My packer fan buddy,:at-wits-end: loves to hate then hates to love #4