Brethren I have a hideous confession to make:

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dip, Aug 15, 2006.

1. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    i went to a paid puddle agin last nite.i am disgusted with myself right now. did see some HILARIOUS stuff there but 99.9% of the time i was MISERABLE. i gotta clear this demon from my life. maybe if one of them GMR fellers would help me actually catch a flat this year? woe is me.

2. Doctor

Doctor Member

State:
    Springfield, Ohio
    Dip,

Bring your boat down to CJ Brown Saturday, I think we can clear up the demon inside of you with some Sumo Channels and maybe a Flathead or 2..........Doc

3. amatuer cat catcher

amatuer cat catcher New Member

State:
    NC
    s it ok to go to those if your a noob?

4. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    sometimes you got to brake the routine, I go to one around here when the rivers arent doing anything, plus you just never know ,you just might get lucky and win some money. lol

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    To each his own.I go occasionally,I have a few friends that go to the tournaments quite a bit.I don't like fishing by that many people so I don't go too often.They are a good place to get the farm raised channels for eating.

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dip, scioto man, Scioto..you will catch feesh!

7. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I don't see anyhting wrong with it just for the fact there is one 10 mins from my house v.s the lake which is about 30 or I guess the river is about 10 to 15.

8. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    That's ok John, It's hard to quit cold turkey...LOL...Just try not to make it a habit.

9. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I quit going years ago but there aint nothing wrong with it. I want to relax and fish you cant relax at them places. Catch a fish and all a sudden you have 20 new friends at your elbows.

10. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    hay doc i might do that ceptin my sidekick who is rather handy at heppin me load/unload won't be able to be there. and i just wouldn't feel right not having anyone to git ****ed at me in my boat.

11. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    that's why i went to forrest lake to begin with.... was posed to go to maumee but got dumped.

12. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I had to look at your name to realize it was not Mellon posted that he was fishing at a $$$lake again. LMAO

13. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    Just out of curiosity what is the fee for a @#$lake? I've never been and i don't know if there are any around here.

14. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    John,it's ok , I think the brothers have forgiven you.........

15. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    There is a pay lake near me and I have ben concidering doing a raid on the place and setting all the catfish free after a few snapshots of course.

16. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    Man, I am glad we don't have any pay lakes near us! I'd hate to have to get on here & make a confession after my first time out!
    Lisa

17. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Wow dip the first step to getting help is admitting that you have a problem, do they have a twelve step program for pay ponds?:lol:

18. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    A buddy just told me about a new one here that has a 68# Flathead in it but I don't know. After what Mellon went thru with you guys, I think I'll just go buy some catfish.

19. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    come on down, im sure one of us could help ya out. just be ready to catch a bunch of dinks, GMR is loaded with them! oh yeah, bring plenty of "barley pops":smile2:

20. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thats ok .at least you did own up to it. everyone seems to wander away from home now and then. As long as it doesn't get to be habit forming. Just hang in there.God BLESS!!