Breast Cancer Awareness

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, May 14, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :0a34: HEY EVER BODY LETS ALL CHIP IN AND MAKE A CLICK FOR THE BREAST CANCER ASSOC. I'M SURE THAT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU KNOWS SOMEONE WHO WENT THROUGH THIS TERRIBLE SICKNESS. I KNOW I DO I LOST A SISTER CAUSE OF IT. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOG ONTO www.the breast cancer site .com.
    FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND THATS IT. AND IT DON'T COST A DIME TO DO IT EXCEPT A LITTLE OF YOUR TIME. YOU KNOW THAT NOT ONLY WOMEN CAN GET BREAST CANCER SO CAN'T MEN. SO LETS ALL DO OUR PART TRYING TO BEAT THE THING. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

2. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    My sister-in-law is struggling with it right now. She's had a tough downhill battle thus far. It's very very sad to see how she's coping as well as the family.

3. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Its a very serious disease!
    4 of my mother's sisters have had or do have breast cancer. The latest one just had to have a mastectomy this past Friday.
    Several of my friends and acquaintences have had it. Two of those were men!
    Blessedly, none of the people I know that had breast cancer have died from it. Many, many do die from it.
    Remember to have those dreaded mammograms!

4. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    My beautiful cousin has been a breast cancer survivor for the last 20 years. Her mother passed away from it when she was young. Recently, my ex-husbands grandmother was diagnosed, putting my daughter in a risk catergory. I will pray for all of those suffering from this disease. Thanks for the link.