Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I feel another get-together coming on?,would be good to get together before we start fishing heavy here pretty soon,what do you all think?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
see how many we can get and where everybody is coming from and we can pick a location closest to the majority so as to keep travel distance to a minimum,so everbody interested post here and where you will be coming from

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Since most of you Ohio guys, and gal' will be seeing this I would like to know if any ones interested in meeting me in Zansville this coming Monday the 24th. My wife Tammy is having her last surgery there at 10:00 AM at the oral surgery center near The Colony mall. It's supposed to take almost 2 hours. I don't want to do all that time in the waiting room. An hour for conversation, coffee and some breakfast would be great. Any takers? Only if you live close and are'nt working that day. If not I'll just push myself on some poor stranger. lol:crazy::smile2::smile2::wink:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I'm up for it. Same place GC. Sunday or sat? Any preference?
Its a Buffet ANge, so you can have whatever you like. Now come December you'll be eating CROW lol.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
What do you all say ..March 29th or 30th .. ???? Get much past that time and hopefully the water will be low enough to fish ... someplace .... Garry- :cool2:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.