Braving the elements this weekend?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tbull, Dec 13, 2007.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Any other die hards gonna hit the water this weekend??? I will be for sure, if anyone else does hope all have a safe trip, its looking mighty interesting out there. I will be sticking to the bank myself....Good Luck!:wink::eek:oooh::0a18:

2. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Good luck to ya if ya go out. I'll probably be hitting the woods myself if we get any of this snow they are calling for. Extra two day deer season this weekend.

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i'm heading out around 9 tom. morning to do some crappie fishing again. got into them yesterday. NICE BIG FAT SLABS!! then im hunting sat. and sunday...monday....i will be signing my divorce papers!!!:smile2: rollo

4. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Gotta be honest Rollo, dont think I could get away with that many outings in a row, you just might be signing those papers!:wink:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well T-bull, the way I see it...me and the dog won't starve!!!!:smile2::0a24:...rollo

6. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    if i go it will be right behind the house lol, i live on the lake so we can start a big ol bonfire and set n fish and some cold refreshment :big_smile: