Braunig Lake Report

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by hillcountryfishin, Nov 14, 2007.

1. hillcountryfishin

hillcountryfishin New Member

State:
    tx
    Fished Johnny & Carlos again this week but at Braunig. Got on the water around 700 and had to leave at 1000 with client not feeling well. Fishing was pretty good with 30 fish up to 7pds when we called it. Little wind but cool night. Found fish near rip rap fishin around 5 ft. All fish on shad and Danny Kings.
    Johnny30.jpg

2. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    Cliff,
    That's a nice mess of fish for three hours on the water. Keep it up.

3. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    i was there a couple weeks ago & couldnt launch my toon, talked to a buddy who works for a contracting outfit who said they got the contract to extend the ramps & make them longer & better. Maybe even the other one to the left, hope so!!! We'll see what happens

4. hillcountryfishin

State:
    tx
    Will, your buddy is right. They are currently working on the deep water section (right side). It oughta be nice and they are putting some floating docks in at cally right now...big ones too. It's nice to see the local lakes getting a face lift...my offer still stands if you need to get some kitties for the freezer while your rig is down. :wink:
    Thanks and tightlines.

5. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    Cliff,
    Glad to hear the fish are biting down that way. I fished with fellow CATFISH GOLD PRO STAFF member George Rule at Tawakoni yesterday. Check out our newspaper article for this week. We hammered the channels, most in the 2-4 pound range.
    By the way, folks, here's your qizz for the day? Who'se picture will be on the DECEMBER cover of CATFISH GOLD MAGAZINE??? Cliff Hill and his lovely wife! This will be a great issue and Cliff, thanks coming up for the photo shoot. Luke Clayton, managing editor of CATFISH GOLD.

6. gonzo1

gonzo1 New Member

State:
    texas
    Hello,
    I just found your posting...I am new to boc and live in San Antonio.
    I have fished Calaveras for years and had a litle luck...I just bought a new boat and would love some pointers to fish......I thank you in advance for any spots you have and tips on what you use !!!!!!!!

7. hillcountryfishin

State:
    tx
    LOL. Thanks Luke. I was excited to meet Steve and see Richard again. Had a great time. I'm glad the fish are biting good at TWOK. I'll be coming your way on the 8th (Dec) to fish with Bobby. It oughta be fun. Maybe can see ya when were up.Keep the stories coming!
    Cliff

8. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    thanks for the offer cliff, but i'll be strapped for funds till i figure out what to do w/this outboard or get another one!! hopefully this weekend!!!

9. hillcountryfishin

State:
    tx
  10. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    got ur pm cliff, can't wait!!!thanks again