Bratz b-day

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Dec 8, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well one of my baby girls b-day was yesterday and I had a house full of 4-8 yr oles and shoo wee I wish her birthday was in the summer:big_smile_2:Courtney turned 6 and she thinks she is 16 I tell you................

Attached Files:

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    that didnt work out so well Courtney is sideways with the cake in hand and the othr two are my youngest hellion Sherry,the lill ones in the background are my nieces

3. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    hte older they get..the worst its gets. I have a 14 year old going on 24! You gotta love those moments when they look at ya as if,' You know nothing at all!' :smile2:

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Shes a doll! Props for making her birthday a special one. :big_smile:

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Looks like ya had your hands full,but I bet ya wouldnt take nuthin fer all of em .

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :wink:Whatcha ya got but they dont come with a warrenty or money back guarentee:big_smile_2:

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Nice pics Kenny! It brings back memories when my girls were that age! :big_smile:

7. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Happy b-lated birthday to the little one! they sure grow up fast dont they!? My oldest will 12 next week. I was talking to my wife on the phone today and it dawned on me that we are going to have a teenager in our home in another year! I hope he goes easier on me than I did on my mom as a teen:eek:oooh:!

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I tell you all sure know how to help a feel out:baffle: The very thought of either of em in teenage years is just about to much,the lill monsters are something else.I know my mother is upstairs laughing her butt off cause my littlest one is a mini me/female version and I was just plain onrey.........Man they are a couple hand fulls...Mamma alway said I cant wait till you have a little you ,"now I know what she meant.lol"

9. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Tell Courtney Happy Birthday from the BOC gang :009::009:.