Brand new member with a little insight on eastman lake

Discussion in 'CALIFORNIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Wvawitrado, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    Hey guys Im Jordan from Fresno, ca just got a boat and have been fishing my pants off lol (not literally) anyways I have been katting eastman lake pretty hard and looking for some close surrounding areas with some catfish anyways.....Eastman has been doing well lately I probably fish it once a week minimum for a couple months now and have yet to be skunked!!!! Well one time I caught a 7lb bass soaking chovies and another guy with a 3-4#... When I go to eastman I fish everything to the left where now the submerged trees are coming out at the point I landed a PB of 5.8# and actually my buddy who caught his very first fish in his life and now is hooked too lol got into a decent 4.5# but the biggest catch was my buddy tony landing a PB of 26lbs what a fish will soon post pictures...SO MY NEXT QUESTION WHO WANTS TO FISH?!?!?!?!!? AND LET ME KNOW THE SPOTS AROUND HERE

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jordan Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois.:0a22::0a25::0a25:

3. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    I found some cats in eastman but I want something with better fish someone please lead the way

4. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    Welcome to the BOC, Jordan.
    Being in L.A. I only fish up that way a cople times a year but you can bet some of the Fresburg guys will be along to talk to.

5. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    right on how is the fishing down your way I am 22 and ready to roll I work mon thru friday and weekends all clear and looking to find some new spots and nice getaways from well you know.....MOMMA KAT LOL (im married too!lol)

6. plumbertom1

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    For the most part the answer is CROWDED. At least as far as fishing on the weekends goes.
    I do most of my fishing during the week to avoid the crowds, although I havent been out since I got back from Mexico.
    Picked up a nasty cold somewhere. I think it's about run it's course though.

7. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    Hey sorry to hear that hope you feel better...I told you im 22=AKA"ALL NIGHTER AND STILL GO TO WORK!!! lol I only go to eastman on the weekends or places I know are not crowded...I love fishing during the week definently eliminates the crowds so whereabout is good?

8. plumbertom1

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    Down her I fish the salt as much if not more than the lakes But just up the road (I-5) from me is Castaic, Pyramid and Pyru.

9. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    welcome jordan

10. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    Thank you It is an awesome place here and you guys are a great bunch!!!!