Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
A friend of mine caught a 25lb blue on cut white perch less than 2 weeks ago at BO. He says that's all he uses for bait there because they are so overrun with the perch.
I think I'll be trying it saturday night around area 2 if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
57 Posts
think there is one in plattsmouth sunday if i'm not mistaking????? i'm going to try and go if i can get a partner otherwise i might just win it by myself. good luck to you guys up at branched oaks to bad you can't weigh latheads i was told by some people if you bring them in you get disqulified

·
Registered
224 Posts
The reason why I ask Cody is because when I was in CNC we had the Stasch memorial in 08 I think it was I got the Trophie and the plaque for big fish from it was a rough night biggest fish was like 12lbs 8 oz which i caught on blood bait and if I remember correctly there was a Team Catfish boat at the Tourney. We drifted the Damn with blood bait.

·
Registered
224 Posts
think there is one in plattsmouth sunday if i'm not mistaking????? i'm going to try and go if i can get a partner otherwise i might just win it by myself. good luck to you guys up at branched oaks to bad you can't weigh latheads i was told by some people if you bring them in you get disqulified
BO is a strict C&R lake for flatties and if NG&P decides to show up at weigh in its a hefty fine.

·
Registered
720 Posts
i went to plattsmouth thursdaynight got nadda, hit pawnee on sunday night one 3 lbr and some shad? maybe white perch idk never caught either before im thinkin perch nasty boogers slimy as all get out once ya start handling them. anyway LEECHES is whats been gettin hit lately for me any way..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.