braided line

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by katmax, Dec 20, 2009.

1. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    how well will braided line work on spinning reels...come on brothers and sisters give me the info. thanks.....:0a21::0a31::0a35:

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    There's been a LOT of recent braided line discussion. Some have said that it works great on spinning reels. You would be better suited to post that question and seek your answers in the "fishing line review" section.

Bill in SC

3. Bait Bandit

Bait Bandit New Member

State:
    West Georg
    I loaded it on one pole this spring as a test, it was on for two trips, I will be more than happy to bring it to you in Jan at the first tournament so you can save your cash, I think it's power pro 30lb in yellow, there should be enough left for two poles.

4. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    bill is right you would get a better response in the proper section. however i have used it on some of my smaller poles for sauger, walleye, bass ect. and it works fairly well. i like braid better than mono in all the fishing i have done, and just switched over for my catting as well. i was afraid of the abrasion i was fishing around, but after some thinking im going back to the strong stuff..