Brady Lake info ?

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by DTSB, Feb 27, 2008.

1. DTSB

DTSB New Member

State:
    Texas
    private,public, what depth, any trees and excactly where is the lake because i've heard of the lake but never seen a sign, also how big is it.

2. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas

3. peej

peej New Member

State:
    cameron,tx
    the lake is nice , you take FM 2028 and you can dock at the dam , nice camping area. for my kats i dock at FM 2028 ( 2 miles from the dam exit )and fish right under the 2028 bridge or right at the mouth of the lake. have caught some nice kat from that spot. for my crappies i get some off 2028 bridge or stay on 2028 and take county road 118 it run into the lake .. its upper part of the lake with a lot of trees and brush piles. you can also go to richardson park in fish in the creek , you can get some nice kats at night off lake shad..or when the crappies are spawing you can get them their two..

4. DTSB

DTSB New Member

State:
    Texas
    are there any trees in 8 to 15 ft of water

5. peej

peej New Member

State:
    cameron,tx
    yes sir , in the upper part of the lake..but under the 2028 bridge it a creek bed that is deep up to 20-30 feet will the lake is full. has a lot of tree piles at the bottom. hold a lot of crappies. the closer you get to Melvin their will be more trees. thats the only side of the lake i fish on. don't know to much about the west side of the lake..

6. ChrisCraig

ChrisCraig New Member

State:
    Texas
    how big is brady lake?

7. DTSB

DTSB New Member

State:
    Texas
    punch in brady creek or lake texas and you'll get on the city's site and then you can get on the lake site.