Brady is hurt and won't play!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Phil Washburn, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    did anyone besides me see the interview with donte stallworth and wes welker?
    stallworth said that belichick told him he(donte) was going to be starting QB.....welker said donte merely overhead belichick telling him(wes) that he was going to be the starting QB and donte got confused by the conversation.:eek:oooh:

i am torn...donte would no doubt be more mobile, but welker would have a sharper mental presence in the pocket...plus he is an oklahoma boy - which one do you guys want to see start?:wink:

:smile2:

the pats are starting to loosen up a little...belichick hasn't shown this much humor in years:big_smile:

2. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    DOn't matter to me, I would rather see the pats loose...lol

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    they are loose, Al...or did you mean LOSE?:wink::smile2:

4. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I meant Lose, I'm not a big Pats fan Phil.
    I got a new keyboard and it has a mind of it's own and starts adding letters.
    :smile2:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'd go with Welker but that'd take the #1 receiver out of it. HMMMM...Maybe Donte, He can run real well. :wink::smile2:...Well, they would still have Moss and the running game. I just don't see them losing this game...PERIOD!!!:wink:

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    my football predictions are done for the year!! LOL... i surrender after a month or more of that lsu buckeye smack talk thread!!!!:smile2::wink: rollo

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i feel for ya, Jason, i just can't reach ya!:smile2:

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    they will be back next year!!! i hope!!!:wink: rollo

9. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Phil, you aint funny. Tell me it aint so about Brady's injury.
    Only QB I want to see start for the Pats is Brady.

What I heard was belichick would put up the injury list on Wednesday as required by NFL. That is when all the rumors, even locker room talk will end and let the truth be known. On pats web site it quoted Brady saying he will be ok with treatment and nothing will stop him from playing in the SB unless he's on a stretcher.

Today I read, Brady was not at his locker or on practice field past 2 days at the times the media was allowed to be there. media is only allowed a couple minutes on practice field so that really doesn't mean brady didn't show. He might of been waiting for media to leave.
    Also read that other team members would not answer questions about Brady. They told Media, you will have to ask him yourself.

I'm not real sure Pats will win without Brady.
    What ever happens, they need to come out scoring and run up the points as fast as they can. I have a feeling the Giants are going to work on Brady's foot, regardless of penalties.

I know Brady was hurt in last game. He did limp. but do you think all this talk could be to throw the Giants off a little.

10. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Last I seen he said he was playing.

11. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    yes, the interview is true. and yes, brady will play. matt cassel is the backup qb, NOT the receivers stallworth or welker....they were just having some fun with the media:wink::smile2:

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    always gotta be pullin on someones leg phil!! lol.. careful which one you grab:smile2::eek:oooh: rollo

13. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    i think they should start vrabel. he's scored every other way, why not throw for one too? go pats!!

14. PrittyKitty

PrittyKitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    whoo hooooo. sorry all you patriots fans... if brady is out that would be a wonderful thing for the giants... not that i don't believe the giants could whoop the patriots... with that said GO GIANTS!!!

15. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I second that motion GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I
    Still
    Bleed
    BLUE
    COLTS
    RULE
    !!!!!!!

16. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I would hope so, I call them Joey Greko. "CHEATERS"!!!

17. Blue Bruiser

Blue Bruiser New Member

State:
    St Louis, Missouri
    GIANTS BY 13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forcing 3 brady turnovers......... It will be Dejavu......

Go G MEN

18. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    man.... they will just inject everone with some "juice" and they feel nothing.....
    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - *Quarterback Tom Brady (1/24, right shoulder/ankle) is probable for Super Bowl XLII on 2/3 against New York. *Safety Mel Mitchell III (1/24, biceps) is on injured reserve.

bayrunner Ray

19. ShannonLane4

ShannonLane4 Member

State:
    TN
    I think they are just playing head games with the G-Men

20. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Bellicheck could start as QB for the pats and it wouldnt matter. Pats get the perfect season.:cool2: