Bradley

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by jerseycat9, Nov 16, 2008.

1. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey buddy I think we should probably reschedule the fishing trip for next monday. Since the rain has moved out the winds have shifted directions and fishing has slowed to a dead halt. Tomorrow forecast pretty much the same as today and I would hate for ya to drive all the way out here for the royal skunkin. Last time the wind blew in from this direction the fishing stunk to and not to mention its friggin cold :crazy:

2. bradley_G

bradley_G New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    sounds good man, thanks for the heads up, I appreciate that... we got lots of mondays to fish.

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Well buddy I figured out a good pattern today and I was all over them but.................my 3 month old trolling motor took a crap midway through the morning and fishin the wind without it is useless. I gotta see if I can find my warranty paperwork but who the heck knows where that is now that I moved. Worst case I fix it myself but what really burns me up the trolling motor that I had before this one was the original and it lasted 26 years and I could have still used it all I needed was a new potentiometer and it would have been ok. Now Im dead in the water cause I also look at it as a lifeline running as old a main motor as I got. I aint paddlin home :smile2: