BPS Tackle Bag

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by Spider, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Spider

Spider New Member

State:
    Hamburg, PA
    My last trip to BPS I picked up a tackle bag for my Cat fishing. Got the BPS Extreme 360 Qualifier. This is a really nice bag made of a heavy nylon. it has three large side pockets. One is zippered and the other side has a large flapped pocket with an open top one outside of that. The front had a large zippered pocket the width of the bag and a shallower on in front of that with a meshed front and zipper. There's also a front corner pocket to hold something like line dressing or a small drink bottle. Came with 5 - 360 organizer boxes, shoulder strap, and has carry handles also.
    Best part was this only cost me $29.99!
    I had to put something in the name tag thing on the top so I figured I'd plug the forum while I'm fishing too. Hope nobody minds I printed the logo for this. This should be a great tackle bag intended for when I only want my stuff to go for Mr. Wiskers. Much more manageable and a lot less weight to lug around than my full sized bag.

Attached Files:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Larry, that looks fricken awesome my man. :wink:

We had some patches made up for fabric tackle bags that some of us have been using, but that looks sweet.

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
  4. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    Nice bag, thought about buying one but im a bank fisherman so i have to hike where im going i use my trusty hikin backpack with clear plastic bin's running outta room tho :sad2: GL with your new bag & :006:

5. thunderchicken

thunderchicken New Member

State:
    Yuma Az
    Man that's a cool lookin bag. I have one that is kind of like it but is quite a bit smaller. I use the bottle holder slot to put bug spray in so I never leave home without it as long as I don't forget my tackle bag. :confused2:

:cool2:

6. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Very nice bag and a good price too!!!