Boys horrible night last night

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by chris45601, Sep 2, 2007.

1. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Last night was the worse luck anyone could have, I went to deer Creek to my honey hole that i been fishing for the past few days, Couldn't catch any bait, so i went after some channels maybe get lucky and catch a yellow belly and use him as bait, no luck. Well on the way home my truck ran out of gas because sometimes my gas gauge works which i think some one stole the gas outta my truck because i know it doesn't take a half tank of gas, then after walking 3 miles to my house my truck gets towed just before i get there, and they have all my equipment, So that was my trip last night

2. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    I had a trip with the same kind of luck I posted on here a year and few months ago... And they say a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work... Sounds like they never had a bad one.:roll_eyes: Better luck next time, bud.

-Red

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sorry to hear about your trip.. there isn't anything worse than a thief! maybe you will find out something about it later hopefully.. goodluck. rollo

4. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Yeah, Well the prices are going to be outrageous for the tow bill the guy was right up the road from the place i broke down, and my house and the guys saying upwards of 200 dollars

5. getthenet

getthenet New Member

State:
    ohio
    man thats one bad night.

6. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Great news guys got all my stuff back and gonna hit deer creek this weekend and see what's up

7. pelark

pelark New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Chris,
    Glad to hear that you are back in the saddle again. Good things happen, too.
    Good luck this weekend. Keep those lines straight.
    Phil

8. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Ihave caught two of my biggest fish after going through a bunch of trouble and fixing this or that etc....... then finally getting on the water. Makes it worthwhile once you get going. Don't give up.

9. iam2hi2flyinky

iam2hi2flyinky New Member

State:
    kentucky
    yep that was one bad night glad to hear you got yourself back together lol

10. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well that honey hole is gone, Beavers have moved in. So i think i gotta find a new spot.

11. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Geez! I've had days like that. Sometimes I wonder why I even get out of the bed in the morning...........:angry:

12. impak209

impak209 New Member

State:
    Toledo, Ohio, U
    remember all those bad days of fishing add up to make an awesome day that much better, so if your on the bootom of the spectrum it can only get better!

13. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    man o man sounds bad but good thing u got all your stuff back. maybe that will make for some fish on the bank:wink:

14. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    good luck on finding a new hole.
    I think i would just kick those beavers out.