Bowlerman makes the print again

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by martygreen, Oct 8, 2009.

1. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    I recieved a call Teusday from Mr. Tom Higgins,a legendary sportswriter for the Charlotte Observer.He had heard about Jeff Mannings big catch at our Tourney on 9/26.He asked me a few questions and said that he would get it out in Thursday edition in the Big Catch of the Week section.He was true to his word and it is in there today{no pic].Just wanted to let everyone know it was there and Congratulate Jeff again on a beauty of a 62lb Blue Catfish.That is some well deserved recognition for himself and for the Club as well.Thanks to Tom as well for the call,enjoyed the conversation with great writer.:big_smile:

2. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    I have always said if you goin to be beat, be beat by the best.:big_smile:
    I truly believe that there were at least 8 boats in that tournament if not more that could had weighed in the top 3 on any given tournament. Bowler proved he is the man to beat (Lucky dog) :smile2:jk

3. catin38

catin38 New Member

State:
    alabama
    thanks for sharing

4. bowler man

bowler man New Member

State:
    nc
    thanks marty, it has been a good year (NO MAKE THAT A GREAT YEAR):smile2: i've caught some beutifull fish this year and i owe alot of the credit to how open the members of the ccc and the catawba catfish boys are, the guys in this group are as good a group of catfishers there is and are willing to give advice and help to anyone. oh yea and that golden horseshoe don't hurt and it does help to be lucky:wink: