bowfishing catfish :(

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Monsterkat11, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
  2. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That video kinda chapped me:angry: I hope they eat every one of those fish

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    As long as it's a river system where flatheads are invasive, I have no problem with it.

4. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    That is really upsetting to see. but if it is legal than hey! more power to them. but i do really hope they are eating them as well tho and not just shooting them for the sport of it

5. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I wouldn`t do it to a flathead catfish but a DEER better watch it`s step. :smile2:

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    already been down the road on this one. same vid was posted before. not going through it again. if the state lets em do it. its there buisness not mine.:cool2:

7. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    hey don't get me wrong, if it's legal it's legal. but like i said before, being a die hard catfisherman, catch and release always with flathead, it still kinda gets to ya

8. Flatheadzz

Flatheadzz New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Its for people that cant catch them on rod and reel:smile2::smile2::smile2: They need to have more intense rules for that. Ive seen remains down here in several boat ramps where the fish been shot and just thrown out the boat at the end of the night. Thats why we need to all get together and make catfish a game fish:big_smile: Our catfish will take a impact from this I think over time becuse certain times of the year I see catfish everywhere in the shallows then I hear the noise and the bright lights coming and I have had some come just about within casting distance from me:wink:

9. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Catfish aren't a gamefish here, but there is a limit on how many can be taken with a bow. The limit set for bowfishing is 5 catfish.