Bow sights

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by jpn, Aug 3, 2007.

1. jpn

jpn New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I can't remember how to adjust bow sights. On pin sights, do you go left to go right or vise versa? I bought a whisker biscuit arrow rest and i haven't had to set one up in several years. :confused2:

2. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    You have to chase your arrow. if its high move high if its right move right. sight in the 20 yrd pin first and move the whole sight then when your ready to do the other pins, you'll have less to adjust.

3. jpn

jpn New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    thank you fer clearing that up, Its been a few years and i can't keep up with it all..... Thanks again

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    thats exactly right, if you are off to the left, move pin to the left. Same goes for if off to the right. "Chase the Arrow" until you are on the bullseye.

5. jpn

jpn New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I tried to put a legal thank you on your post but for some reason i can't. So ever how many you have add one more from me. Thanks again:big_smile::big_smile:

6. baitshop 2

baitshop 2 New Member

State:
    georgia
    they are correct but thats the great thing about the wisker biscut arrow rest its so eay to set up on a bow its great what sight did you put on have you seen the new summit hot dot sight its awsommmmmm:smile2: